BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
This company sucks!!!! I hate them they charge way to much for what they offer!! The only reason I have them is because it's the only cable service I can get rift now
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
I'm staying with time warner, they are the only bundle out there with NO Contract. Don't think because they don't have you in a contract that they could care less about you. I have had them for years and years abd they always work with me and are super helpful. I've got tons of promotions and help.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH
Fast internet at a great price! everything from online streaming to Netflix and to video games, our connection is far superior to that of Wow which my mother uses.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Love my TWC internet except for the price. The $14.99 offer announced on TV is just used to pull you in and then you realize that it's super basic and low speed. Paying $60/mo just for internet with wifi capability.
Aurora C.
San Antonio, TX
I have this provider at home. But this provider need to improve on there communication and keep their customers happy. But some other company took them over and I hope that this new provider improves in everything.
Lorena R.
It's fast, it rarley goes down. I like it, it's not the fastest but it's just right. And you can call the company if you have any problems and they'll fix it ASAP.
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
I currently have their internet it's very good we use 3 android devices a ps4 and a smart TV all at once is what usually connected and it would very good goes fast
Joanna E.
Have been customers with TWC for about a year. Fairly satisfied with level of service. Receiving better customer service than we had with AT&T. Affordable prices.
Maria A.
Once in a while the internet service is faulty around my area. I called Time Warner about this problem, and they worked a lower payment ,and an upgrade for the rest of the year. Their costumer service is excellent
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Customer service is absolutely terrible. We only use time warner because there isn't a better option in our area right now. If you have another option for high speed internet at a decent price, don't get time warner.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?