BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie m.
Time Warner Cable is a good cable brand got good channels good effect you could press play record fast 4 rewind all of the above basically it's the best cable ever
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Customer service is absolutely terrible. We only use time warner because there isn't a better option in our area right now. If you have another option for high speed internet at a decent price, don't get time warner.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Wifi isn't very good and there's too many channels I don't use. Customer service is always helpful though. Still would take time warner over satellite TV any day.
Courtney B.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner has terrible customer service, the only reason I use them for my internet is because there is no other service in the area. As soon as Google Fiber moves in, I plan on dropping them. Don't choose them unless you have no other choice.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Very pricey and the customer service is no good can't ever understand what they are saying and you always have deals that happen after you buy and they won't honor
Brittany G.
Amsterdam, NY
Service cuts out constantly and every year they try to raise the price by way too much. They are way too expensive for as many problems as there are with service.
Jennifer S.
Haven't had issues thus far and I've been a customer for about a year now. Always quick and easy customer service and simple instructions for installation and maintenance. The hotlines are also great for off hours.
Regina S.
Flushing, NY
TWC is not bad at all. They offer me a great rate but I feel that it could be cheaper. Every year I call them to reevaluate my rate and see if I can get it for a cheaper price. Most of the time, I am successful.
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy time Warner, it is a great company, anytime that I experience a problem they send someone right away. It's very affordable and has everything That I need.
Cornitta H.
Memphis, TN
They charge you for everything. The only thing that are consistent are their high reoccurring bills. The only pro for them is you still have service when it rains.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?