BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I use to have direct TV but with all the contacts I decided to switch over to time warner cable I have over 100 channels including on demand for less then $100 a month I recommend to everyone
Wendy W.
Anniston, AL
I love the super fast internet service. I am not home as often as I would like to be to watch television but I love the fact that I can watch television when people who have dish and direct cant due to weather issues.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
TWC has really good internet and cable. Its internet is fast and doesn't lag and the on demand is pretty good. Occasionally they send out a code for a free movie.
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
This company sucks!!!! I hate them they charge way to much for what they offer!! The only reason I have them is because it's the only cable service I can get rift now
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
It is more affordable than Fios is the reason why I chose to go with this cable. However, it is not as fast as I would like it to be and the range of connection does not cover my whole house which is disappointing.
Desiree O.
Bellflower, CA
I've tried of cable companies and none have compared to TWC, I can view all the new movies. They also have all the shows that my children love available to etch immediately. Love the service and all of the promotions.
Great service, great people, fast speeds, they cone to you even you don't call and there's something wrong with the internet and great deals. No problem whatsoever!
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Internet works pretty well. Really annoying when it is out. A lots of hidden fees and they don't tell me when they turn my automatic payments off till its 3 months late. also when i have a bunch of late fees.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
Internet is great. TV lags and can cut out for no reason at times. I love all the features you get with it and the on demand channels is great as well. Great perks for the value. I would've fittest recommend them.
Damaris L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Very fast and reliable. We currently have the high speed internet and its truly amazing my kids can use their tablet my hubby can play fifa 16 online and i can browse about on my phone or laptop with no interuptions
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?