BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I went from Verizon Fios to Time Warner Cable, and that's like literally going from Verizon Fios to Time Warner Cable. The analogy is the statement itself. Save me.
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
I feel like Time Warner is trying... But it's just not good enough. We have had nice techs come, but we keep having the same problems over and over, and they assure us it's fixed, but alas, we still have the same issues.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Half the time love TWC half the time it sucks. Truly depends on the weather/ who else is using it/ etc. Not the best or the worst but nothing great to say about it
Alexandria W.
Wilmington, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
If I could give less than 1 star I would. I'm getting slower internet than I paid for and they seem uninterested in fixing it. They have also messed up my billing. Awful service. Very close to canceling my services.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I love Time Warner and I love how friendly their customer service is. This company is very negotiable and I very much appreciate their high speed internet, lol ❤️
Patty D.
Laredo, TX
Our cable and Internet are always going out. Our internet is very slow. The cable freezes a lot and for the past week we have had "snow" on our TV from the cable.
Jennifer S.
Haven't had issues thus far and I've been a customer for about a year now. Always quick and easy customer service and simple instructions for installation and maintenance. The hotlines are also great for off hours.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pricey option but the best option in our area. We utilize the bundle option which cuts down the price. Overall it's good service. There are moments that the wireless Internet goes in and out. The cable works well and we have no complaints. We don't have any bells and whistles such as dvr.
Selena M.
San Antonio, TX
Cable company is good. Although pricing and on demand prices are high. Some of the free movies are good and wonderful to watch but MOST of the best movies cost about 5-14 dollars just to watch or rent . That's lame
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
Easy to get in touch with someone over the phone and they've always been really nice when they try to help with any problem. Sometimes the cable can go out due to technical issues but they're usually quick to fix it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?