BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sara D.
Overall I'm satisfied with TWC, however, the "easy" to set up internet kit was quite difficult! I think I'm fairly tech savvy and some of the directions are printed wrong- i.e. important codes...I called to have someone help me set it up over the phone and it went much quicker, however they didn't seemed phased that the directions and codes were wrong. It's worth noting the codes were RIGHT in the spanish version...go figure! typo.
Ashley B.
Techie Expert
I use their cable and internet services are for the most part they are okay. They are a little bit expensive and they have outages often causing you to lose service. When you call the support line to get help, the representative tends to be either rude, tries to get you to buy something that you didn't call for, or tell you to reset something because they think you did it wrong. The customer service is horrible and sometimes a hassle when you have a problem and need to get it fixed. I highly recommend going somewhere else especially for internet services
Melanie M.
SUCKS! I wish verizon was in my buidling, I would switch in a heartbeat. what a rip off.
Kirsten T.
Rochester, NY
Good service and good customer service. Price can be a bit high for Internet and cable on demand.
Patty V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So far so great! We switched over from Verizon when Frontier took them over in CA for landline svc. We bundle both cable & landline, & we now save
$40 a month!
taylor W.
Shelbyville, KY
They have an amazing selection of channels. they always fix all our problems right away. they have great customer service.
Kristin M.
Has good service that's hardly interrupted by weather. I wish there was a lower package. I just have the basics and pay over $120. Month
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
They always have deals to make your monthly bill cheaper and even offer you better services for no additional cost
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have been a Time Warner subscriber for decades for cable. I have recently switched to their internet also (I used to have AT&T DSL and got tired of always having to reset my router). I find their interface easy to use and reliable.
Stephanie L.
Overall Time Warner Cable has good service for Live TV. However, they're mobile app is lacking to what Xfinity provides. You cannot watch live shows unless you are on your home network provider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?