BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christine C.
Plano, TX
Time Warner has gotten so expensive that we finally switched tobasic cable channels....do not have a need for 500 channels! I gave 4 stars because we have had internet with TWC for 15 years. There is just no comparison with speed. Top notch! I am able to work only because of the great soeed and service.
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
I feel like Time Warner is trying... But it's just not good enough. We have had nice techs come, but we keep having the same problems over and over, and they assure us it's fixed, but alas, we still have the same issues.
Karina R.
Fullerton, CA
Internet is the best. I got one with a lot of spend because I stream movies, shoes and YouTube through my phone, tv, laptop and tablet. I like how I have hotspots at no additional cost. Go with them. You won't regret it!
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
Price is entirely too high and they are constantly increasing my monthly bill. Internet speeds are decent but the amount of channels that I receive for the costs is horrible. I am currently looking for a new provider.
Laura S.
Terrible service provider! I have seriously considered shopping around for another provider. Their customer service is terrible and several times that I have a tech come and repair something, the techs have been rude
Tina L.
Overpriced, you get less channels for more money than comparable other satellite companies. Having a landline that doesn't work yet they have come to "fix" it twice
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
My services go in and out all of the time. Channels are unavailable often. Internet is slow. I gound out i pay $100 more a month than my neighbor who has the same package. When i called to get that rate the told me no.
Vanessa P.
I have to give it 5 stars because of the great movie choices. Epics is great plus you have all the on demand movies . You can opt in and get HBO and the rest of those channels, but frankly with out those you get great TV.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Brianna L.
Raleigh, NC
I would give Time Warner zero stars if I could! I only use them because I have to have Wi-Fi and they have a monopoly in my area. I will be so glad when Google Fiber comes through. We need more choices in this area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?