BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Alexis R.
Pearblossom, CA
Overpriced for what you get. When you have a problem they tell you it will take a week to fix. Ha to have them out numerous times before they finally replaced the line from the street to the house that was 20 years old.
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
I had time warner before i moved and switched to charter. I did not enjoy their service. The inflation of my bill without notice was extremely annoying. It was also very unreliable. The wind can blow hard and it seems like it would go out. Services were very sensitive to weather and did not hold up well.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
My services go in and out all of the time. Channels are unavailable often. Internet is slow. I gound out i pay $100 more a month than my neighbor who has the same package. When i called to get that rate the told me no.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Time Warner has always done right by us. I have had a few different companies for Internet and time warner always seems to have the best service and the best price.
Rachel G.
Vienna, OH
I have mixed thoughts about TMW cable. When service is on, it's great and I have great connection and speed. However, I find myself without connection or spotty connection more often than not and it takes forever to fix.
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
We currently use Time Warner Cable for our internet service. We've used them for about 4 years now. By the fourth year our bill has doubled. It's ridiculous. The customer service isn't good and the prices are too high.
Zoe R.
Binghamton, NY
Extremely high costs and the "great deals" you hear about all the time aren't really worth it. they're a bunch of scams to get you to spend more money for regular cable. stick to the simple plans if you have this company.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
My internet is spotty at times. Customer service never seems to have any answers and calls always take at least an hour. The price increases every year. Unfortunately, options are limited where I live so I deal with it.
Christine C.
Plano, TX
Time Warner has gotten so expensive that we finally switched tobasic cable channels....do not have a need for 500 channels! I gave 4 stars because we have had internet with TWC for 15 years. There is just no comparison with speed. Top notch! I am able to work only because of the great soeed and service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?