BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
person n.
person n.
Premium fast internet and TV , and if there was ever a problem, customer service is flawless, they would seriously go out of their way to make you happy
Nanci N.
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Great company use to have them and we change company them big mistake within the few months of having the new company we cancelled and went back to them
Carson K.
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I have been with Time Warner Cable for a while now. Half the time the cable does not work and they are awful about increasing the price without warning.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
I think this is a pretty good company because our cable usually works. I took a star off because every once in a while it will turn off or go very slow.
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
Just ok. High bill. Can rarely find anything i want to watch. We live a little rural but service always seem strong. Tech have always been very helpful.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Clearwater, FL
Worst customer service ever. Monopoly in my area. Way too expensive but no other options can be used. For the cost, premium channels should be included.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
Time warner cable is the only network I have the option of having in my area. It's not horrible but there is nothing particularly great about it either.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
I'm switching from Time Warner to Google Fiber because of the lack of quality service and enormous fees. I would not recommend this service provider. xx
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Keene, NH
Overpriced, monopolizing, terrible spotty service, and mediocre customer service. No customer loyalty rewards, service that does not compare to Charter.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Wichita Falls, TX
The quality of services is better than any other in our area However, the price is a tad bit high and the customer service could be a little bit better.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?