BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Dave F.
Horrible service and super expensive for the internet speed you get! Also they only tend to send bills every other month so you're always late! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have not had the greatest time with Time Warner Cable. RCN has been way better. I got better equipment and better customer service. RCN made it seem like they wanted me. Coal in your christmas stocking Time Warner!
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I like Time Warner. Unfortunately they don't offer high speed in my area. Also there rates just continue to climb and service is knocked out frequently with storms. But the service people are very nice and work hard.
Priya R.
Honolulu, HI
Living in Hawaii, Time Warner Cable is essentially the only cable option. Overall, we get a wide range of channels, with relatively good service. Unfortunately, service is sometimes slow to respond but usually efficient.
Megan C.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't had any problems with my service. If I ever have a question customer service is always so nice and never have to wait on long holds. I call and they answer.
Zoe R.
Binghamton, NY
Extremely high costs and the "great deals" you hear about all the time aren't really worth it. they're a bunch of scams to get you to spend more money for regular cable. stick to the simple plans if you have this company.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
We rent a router from them and we have the high speed Internet option. We do sometimes have a problem with the router but the internet works pretty well most times.
Mary-Lanier W.
I've been back and fourth with Time Warner between various other cable/internet services. Honestly, I don't know why I always find myself coming back. The only good thing that this company provides is their digital cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?