BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Techie Expert
I've always raved about time warner cable for a long time.

Their customer service is alright.

I just have the complaint that their internet has gotten worse but they charge more.

At our old house our internet speed at the basic level wouldn't bog down. Here at our new house it does.

I'm paying $50 a month just for Internet. I am soon to cancel and find a cheaper better internet connection somewhere else.
Patrice M.
Patrice M.
Utica, NY
I've used Time Warner Cable for a few years now. I've never had a problem with it and if I had any questions it was an extremely long wait on the phone I'd say an average of 15-20 minutes every time I've called. I do wish that the packages they offer could be personalized for a reasonable price. I feel that I have to much but if I got what I wanted it would be more expensive. It feels like a waste to me.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a frustrating company for me.

We only have our internet service through them and consistently have issues with it dropping and picking back up. While we are not the most knowledgable folks regarding tech, we are more advanced than the level one customer service folks who tell us to constantly reset our modems.

We are limited to our internet options so we are more or less forced into using them.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I have had time warner cable for a while. I have tried direct TV and dish network but where we live we aren't allowed to have a satellite. TWC has a great line up but is unreasonably expensive. I have tv, Internet and phone. I tried to downgrade my service and was told it wouldn't change the price of my bill. What? Wish there was another cable provider for the area we live. Wouldn't hesitate to change.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Time Warner cable is FINE. The price seems comparable to most other cable companies. I have semi-frequent issues with our set top box, but about as many as I would assume I'd have with other companies. Customer service is okay -- it really depends on who you get on the phone. I would recommend if it's the only option in your area (or is significantly cheaper than alt options) but would not seek it out.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Biddeford, ME
My husband and I just downgraded our current package to just internet. We were tired of having the prices rise every year and having to battle to lower the price of our cable each month. Overall, it's a bit on the pricey side. In our area, a small city, the cable and internet would go out occasionally. Overall, we've had good service when going into a store and talking on the phone with representatives.
M'randa K.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner Cable internet is the worst. My router is constantly going back and forth between working and not working. I have tried to call them about it and they have no solution. It is very expensive and the only service I have from them is the internet! It also seems like the bill is due every week. I would definitely change services, but Time Warner is the only wifi service available where I live.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
New Albany, IN
I've had Time Warner for about 5 years now. Most of the time they are a pretty good company. However, when things go wrong they REALLY go wrong!
I've went months without having to call customer servixe, but then I've had times when I call them once a week or more.
Generally their customer service is spot on, but there have been times when I hung up on the rep and called back to speak to someone else.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
I don't personally pay for any of the service my mom does but when I go in and pay the bill or go in with her the workers are so nice and so helpful they don't rush you or talk over you acting like they already know what's wrong and you've said two words.
We get a lot of channels (we have the new box) and Internet , TV never goes out.
The box is very easy to hook up as well as their internet service.
Zulma A.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
Time warner Cable yes I use it , if you ask me if I love it , I would have to be honest and say that the cable is not bad you could see the Shows clearly , it's fine. But I'm so sorry the internet is very slow , and I have fast internet so they say , I have a lot of problems with there internet,it's not good for me , I don't know about you guys but I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?