BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney B.
We live in the country and used AT&T Internet for years because it was one of the only options we had. Recently we were able to switch to Time Warner and we have been so impressed! Before we could never watch shows on demand, we'd have to wait for the show to buffer and download, and now we can watch shows immediately without any issues. We've also been able to get Netflix which we never could've done with the slow AT&T service. We also have only had a couple outages and it used to be a major problem. I'm so happy we've switched! I have zero regrets!
Shallon L.
Vassalboro, ME
I have had cable for years with TWC. I love how fast they are if u need any service issues. I love there on demand. U never have to leave home to rent a movie. The one issue I have is every year there price goes up, services have never changed but up, up with price. I have cable, internet highest one, and home phone with HBO an all the movie channels. They can't offer me a bundle for under $200. Its crazy
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
For the most part I am happy with our service. When we moved into our new house it was wired for Time Warner so we switched from U-Verse. The only complaint I have is that sometimes while watching cable it will freeze or the audio will go in and out. Thought at first it was our TV but changed the channel and it only did it on certain channels. Hasn't happened in a while but when it does happen it is annoying.
Patrice M.
Utica, NY
I've used Time Warner Cable for a few years now. I've never had a problem with it and if I had any questions it was an extremely long wait on the phone I'd say an average of 15-20 minutes every time I've called. I do wish that the packages they offer could be personalized for a reasonable price. I feel that I have to much but if I got what I wanted it would be more expensive. It feels like a waste to me.
Brigit B.
San Diego, CA
My house has Time Warner Cable, and it is possibly the worst cable network I have ever used. They frequently reduce the service during the daytime when they assume fewer people are watching - so if you are home sick or don't work 9-5, you are out of luck. This is such a common problem that someone developed a code that automatically tweets Time Warner Cable every time the cable goes out, including how long it was out for. I would highly recommend looking into other cable companies. (we have tried to contact the company, but no change has been made)
Adi M.
I love Time Warner Cable. I love the on demand if I want too watch the whole series of something.I can go on demand in watch the whole series. They also the app where I can watch TV from anywhere. I love it when I'm at work. They have a phon2go app when you can connected to you home phone where you are. I love time warner also the have go price. I have my Internet, cable, and phone with time warner!!!!!!!!
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
Our cable services so far have been fantastic. Internet services we've had problems. The speed is amazing but intermittency is the problem. It will be fine one minute and then slow or out the next minute. We use our cell phones a lot to stream music or Netflix so we need a constant connection. Calling customer service is pointless where I live because everyone is foreign and doesn't understand English that well.
Gabriela D.
Affordable... kind of... but not great service. My roommates and I purchased the fastest internet and they gave us a crappy internet box. What that means is that we have incredible internet.... only if we are in the same room as the box. Keep in mind I live in an extremely small apartment in NYC so its not like the internet is having to reach across an entire house. TimeWarner said they would check it out but told us we would have to buy a new box. In other words, we paid expecting that what we paid for would work. Clearly. there are issues.
Maiya D.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I don't really have any major problems with Time Warner. I use it in my apartment with 2 other people and we never really have problems. It fits within our budget even with the pro sports package. My only issue is that the internet sometimes doesn't load on my computer. Pretty sure this is an internet problem, but could also be my computer. Overall, a good system! Love the on demand features, too.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
The internet broadband that we receive is top notch. We used to have Verizon, which is said to be one of the greater providers, however our WiFi was extremely slow. TWC came and told us we were not receiving everything Verizon promised us. After installing TWC we are thrilled to be able to stream movies/videos, send emails, play online games, and play on our phones much faster than we expected to.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?