BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Time warner and I have a love/hate relationship. For years I have had their service and for the most part it is very reasonable and easy to deal with but setup and termination can really blow sometimes. They always try to make you reset your modem even if you have done it 3 times already. But for no contract and a decent price, it beats satellite almost every day.
Jess R.
Santa monica, CA
I really dislike time warner cable. I've had them multiple times at different apartments in different cities and the quality of what they offer is just terrible. I current have purchased the highest speed of wifi so my bf can play his games without problems and it is still constantly in and out. Works on our computers most times but shotty on the phones and Xbox.
Erin D.
Middle Village, NY
Time warner cable has been great. When I called to cancel our showtime they gave me absolutely no problems at all. It's very affordable, and they have a lot of great deals for new customers. I would definitely recommend to others because of the price, and all of their different plans and packages. Only concern is the connection on occasion, could be my TV though!
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Time Warner Cable is a good company. They are the only option in my area for internet that is affordable and will work. I don't like the fact that as many times as I have called, my internet still continues to go in and out on certain days. They continue to say it's been fixed but then the next week it's still cutting. When it it working, the internet works well.
Diana H.
Quite possibly one of the worst companies. They offer terrible service and over charge you for it. Their customer service is terrible and never actually help you out. Even if they promise to fix something, it never actually gets done and it never reflects on the bill. I would not recommend but sadly the American consumer has little choice in their cable company.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
I really don't like Time Warner's internet, I have the fastest speed (50 mbps) and it is INCREDIBLY SLOW. My phone and other devices constantly disconnect and rarely work how they're supposed to on wifi. They also overcharge and try to force you into a triple play even if you don't need it. If there was another provider in the area I would switch in a heartbeat.
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Vanessa S.
Hilliard, OH
I just switched to TWC and I'm very impressed! Setting up the service was very painless and they were extremely friendly on the phone. They installed less than 12 hours later at exactly the time I wanted, with no extra fees. The person assisting me on the phone was very helpful about explaining what the bills and initial costs were going to be. Very Impressed!
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Time warner cable gets the job done. Sometimes there are problems, but Time warner usually fixes problems right away if needed. It's good, but i haven't tried others so I wouldn't know what's better or worse to be honest.

Love the DVR box and on demand cable. I really like that you can log in to watch shows and DVR you've recorded on phones and iPads and such!
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Used to have AT&T, they had TERRIBLE customer service. However their internet was better. I would not go back to AT&T because I would always get random extra charges on my account for no reason and had to call in a bunch to get the issues resolved. TWC is a lot more responsive with CS however as I stated before the internet seems to be slower at the same mbps.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?