BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Time Warner has always done right by us. I have had a few different companies for Internet and time warner always seems to have the best service and the best price.
Sally R.
Jamaica, NY
I find Time Warner extremely expensive. It is a good deal to join but once your promotion time is over the price is outrageous. I just received a letter stating the bill will go up again. I only good thing is that I'm not locked in. The other cable companies lock me in and that is a deal breaker for me.
Savannah L.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been a customer with Time Warner cable for over eight years the customer service is great The only trouble I've had with the company is when the weather is bad
Karina R.
Fullerton, CA
Internet is the best. I got one with a lot of spend because I stream movies, shoes and YouTube through my phone, tv, laptop and tablet. I like how I have hotspots at no additional cost. Go with them. You won't regret it!
Lizzette S.
Time warner cable is such a great cable love everything they have on tv. Also love that they always have great signal and it never cuts off or anything. The prices are very affordable. Yes I would recommend to others.
Vanessa P.
I have to give it 5 stars because of the great movie choices. Epics is great plus you have all the on demand movies . You can opt in and get HBO and the rest of those channels, but frankly with out those you get great TV.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Alexis R.
Pearblossom, CA
Overpriced for what you get. When you have a problem they tell you it will take a week to fix. Ha to have them out numerous times before they finally replaced the line from the street to the house that was 20 years old.
Brianna L.
Raleigh, NC
I would give Time Warner zero stars if I could! I only use them because I have to have Wi-Fi and they have a monopoly in my area. I will be so glad when Google Fiber comes through. We need more choices in this area.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We are always having trouble with our cable company. The remote works here or there and we loose channels a lot. they don't give you a reduced rate unless you ask .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?