BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Carson K.
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I have been with Time Warner Cable for a while now. Half the time the cable does not work and they are awful about increasing the price without warning.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Zebulon, NC
This company is a joke. We only have them because they are the only provider in our area. If we could change we would. The customer service is terrible.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Clearwater, FL
Worst customer service ever. Monopoly in my area. Way too expensive but no other options can be used. For the cost, premium channels should be included.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
I'm switching from Time Warner to Google Fiber because of the lack of quality service and enormous fees. I would not recommend this service provider. xx
Allison G.
Allison G.
Wichita Falls, TX
The quality of services is better than any other in our area However, the price is a tad bit high and the customer service could be a little bit better.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
I think this is a pretty good company because our cable usually works. I took a star off because every once in a while it will turn off or go very slow.
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
Just ok. High bill. Can rarely find anything i want to watch. We live a little rural but service always seem strong. Tech have always been very helpful.
Nanci N.
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Great company use to have them and we change company them big mistake within the few months of having the new company we cancelled and went back to them
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I really like Time Warner it's good the, channels are good and it's a large variety of channels to pick from. I just wish Time Warner was a bit cheaper.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
The best part of this cable is definitely the on demand & the ability to restart shows! It's really great for when you can't watch something on the spot
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?