BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christy W.
Bleh. Terrible customer service. Terrible connection - my TV is always freezing and cutting in and out. Thankfully, the repair men have been friendly enough. Only use because this is what is available in my buildilng.
Elizabeth U.
Zanesville, OH
I find that the services are very good for the price. They also are attentive to calls and needs. When installing they needed to place a new wire to our house but still had the whole system set up within a half hour.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
From our cable to our internet, we have no complaints. I can continue to watch television even if there is a small wind passing by unlike other companies. Our internet is super fast to load and with minimal buffering.
Elizabeth  S.
It's totally fine. People loooove to whine about TWC but I've never really had much of a problem with them other than the service being so dang expensive! If you call every 6 months or so, you can usually finagle some money off your bill, or at least get some extras (turbo internet, for example) thrown in.
Mary A.
Have to use Time Warner due to location. Not my preferred cable provider but it is fine. We have outages every once in while which is inconvenient but they always acknowledge the issue and send someone out if necessary.
Kelly G.
I feel that Time Warner Cable is VERY overpriced. However, they do provide fast internet and a wide variety of channels. I just think that they charge far too much.
Caryn Y.
Avon, NY
If k could get ride of time warner I would. We have issues with channels freezing or the sound going fuzzy all the time. They also have awful customer service and high prices. Wish there were more choices in my area.
Christine C.
Plano, TX
Time Warner has gotten so expensive that we finally switched tobasic cable channels....do not have a need for 500 channels! I gave 4 stars because we have had internet with TWC for 15 years. There is just no comparison with speed. Top notch! I am able to work only because of the great soeed and service.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
The Internet is fast but I feel like it's too pricey. We didn't have cable just wifi and the bill was too high.. Overall it's okay, it's better than others companies.
Brianna L.
Raleigh, NC
I would give Time Warner zero stars if I could! I only use them because I have to have Wi-Fi and they have a monopoly in my area. I will be so glad when Google Fiber comes through. We need more choices in this area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?