BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Caryn Y.
Avon, NY
If k could get ride of time warner I would. We have issues with channels freezing or the sound going fuzzy all the time. They also have awful customer service and high prices. Wish there were more choices in my area.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
My services go in and out all of the time. Channels are unavailable often. Internet is slow. I gound out i pay $100 more a month than my neighbor who has the same package. When i called to get that rate the told me no.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
TWC is ok. Sometimes the connection drops so we have to restart the modem but they are very responsive over the phone for troubleshooting. I don't have another option in the place I live for other internet providers.
Christine C.
Plano, TX
Time Warner has gotten so expensive that we finally switched tobasic cable channels....do not have a need for 500 channels! I gave 4 stars because we have had internet with TWC for 15 years. There is just no comparison with speed. Top notch! I am able to work only because of the great soeed and service.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Time Warner has always done right by us. I have had a few different companies for Internet and time warner always seems to have the best service and the best price.
Britta & Carli G.
Los Angeles, CA
The worst! They always overcharge us and the internet goes out all the time. We use the internet to stream Hulu and Netflix so we'd like it to be reliable. We pay a lot for a high speed internet and it should work well.
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
I hate Time Warner...the prices are high and there are a lot of hidden costs. I tried getting a different service but my building owner won't let us have satellite.
Halika  L.
I'm new to time Warner cable became its the only service provided in my area so I had no choice.. The customer service is so horrible the agent took down the wrong information it took them 2 weeks to connect my service.
Savannah L.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been a customer with Time Warner cable for over eight years the customer service is great The only trouble I've had with the company is when the weather is bad
Mary A.
Have to use Time Warner due to location. Not my preferred cable provider but it is fine. We have outages every once in while which is inconvenient but they always acknowledge the issue and send someone out if necessary.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?