BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Afrikka B.
Afrikka B.
Not a big fan of Time Warner but this is the only thing in my town. The packages are some what affordable however once your year is up, it sky rockets up.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Buffalo, NY
High speed internet for work. Although we have some outages it's been ok. But just like the cell carriers - they play with your speed of your bill is late
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
I really have no choice but to use them because of my area but. I have never had an issue with customer service. My internet keeps going out all the time.
Yan L.
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert
Horrible service. Use it only because we have no other options. The price is high and speed is really slow. Not to mention the outage happens frequently.
Melody L.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Techie Expert
Kind of a hassle to deal with setup especially if something is wrong it takes forever to deal with but once thats all over with its a pretty good service
Candace A.
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
It's decent; we sometimes have trouble with our bill being incorrect but a phone call that normally last 35-45mins will fix the issue for a month or two.
Lorynn W.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Excellent service but their wifi is pretty slow and is always going out which isn't that great if you're a college student and you're doing an assignment
Erika M.
Erika M.
Can't complain! Our internet is always fast and rarely lags despite three avid gamers using it all hours of the day and night. Customer service is great!
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
I only use it because it is my only option. I am often with out Internet and I don't even use my landline but without it my package would be much higher.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?