BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amena E.
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I like time warner. The first time I was setting up I got really mad though. After I talked to customer service I finally got everything straightened out.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast when it does. However, it cuts in and out a lot, and their customer service hasn't been the best.
Ella T.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
Best option in my area but I am not sastified with my service. My wifi is fairly slow andI personally feel like I am over paying for an inferior product.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Belton, TX
Pretty good, okay price points and the wifi is cheap, and runs fast. Customer service is the best. Time warner is affordable. Meets my high expectations.
Lorynn W.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Alameda, CA
Reliable and lots of options. I'm not quite sure what to say about a cable package, but I guess me not having complaints is a compliment in and of itself
Berenice C.
Berenice C.
San Juan , TX
Starting of their service was ifi but lately they have been on point with helping us out. We are in the process of moving and they have been a huge help.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Versailles, KY
I do not like time warner cable , the internet service is terrible the cable channels are not the best and it just isn't a good cable company all around.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the variety of shows and movies available for you on-demand. The service is amazing and they have great bundles for a very low and affordable price.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Austin, TX
You get all the good shows on a wide variety of the stuff that I enjoyed is also very expensive and I find the Wi-Fi included with it doesn't always work
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?