BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Eh. It's okay and does the job. The customer service is terrible but I don't know if there is a better provider out there. My bill increases a lot which is annoying.
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
I had time warner before i moved and switched to charter. I did not enjoy their service. The inflation of my bill without notice was extremely annoying. It was also very unreliable. The wind can blow hard and it seems like it would go out. Services were very sensitive to weather and did not hold up well.
Evie P.
Time warner cable is fine, the Internet is fast and occasionally goes out. I don't have any problems with cable. The customer service is not the best, I have heard.
Rachel G.
Conway, AR
I have mixed thoughts about TMW cable. When service is on, it's great and I have great connection and speed. However, I find myself without connection or spotty connection more often than not and it takes forever to fix.
Chloe S.
Terrible Wifi connectivity, they have a monopoly in the area so TWC is the only internet provider in the area. Unfortunately, they are our only choice for Internet.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Time Warner has been good to us. At the end of every contract they work with us on trying to find the best possible service for the next year at an inexpensive price! Plus, their internet never kicks out during a storm.
Laura S.
Terrible service provider! I have seriously considered shopping around for another provider. Their customer service is terrible and several times that I have a tech come and repair something, the techs have been rude
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
My internet is spotty at times. Customer service never seems to have any answers and calls always take at least an hour. The price increases every year. Unfortunately, options are limited where I live so I deal with it.
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA
I've used Time Warner for many years and have always been satisfied with their services. They are easy to get a hold of The Price is Right nothing to complain about
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
We currently use Time Warner Cable for our internet service. We've used them for about 4 years now. By the fourth year our bill has doubled. It's ridiculous. The customer service isn't good and the prices are too high.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?