BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ben H.
I honestly feel like I would use a different service if I had one offer in my area . they are nowhere near competitively priced and the service is not very reliable.
Sherri t.
Yuma, AZ
Time Warner Cable has the worst customer service, is ridiculously expensive a d forces you to buy channels you will never watch I. Order to get the channels you want.
Carolina G.
Kew Gardens, NY
Horrible service, my internet never works, the channels are always freezing. I could definitely have a different provider for a cheaper price. Customer service is OK
Fatima A.
Techie Expert Level 2
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Aubrey Z.
Alexandria, KY
Time Warner is a great cable service! However, sometimes their changes aggravate me because it makes it difficult to navigate when the program is constantly changing.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I'm not happy with the services we have paid for for 3 1/2 years with Time Warner. It seems like the prices go up very frequently and our service freezes and glitches on an almost daily basis. Ridiculously expensive.
Tina L.
Overpriced, you get less channels for more money than comparable other satellite companies. Having a landline that doesn't work yet they have come to "fix" it twice
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
So many channels and all at a reasonable price. It has the local channels you want for weather, and the entertainment channels you want for current popular tv shows.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Eh. It's okay and does the job. The customer service is terrible but I don't know if there is a better provider out there. My bill increases a lot which is annoying.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
The Internet is fast but I feel like it's too pricey. We didn't have cable just wifi and the bill was too high.. Overall it's okay, it's better than others companies.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?