BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alyssa n.
Alyssa n.
louisville
Great channel options! HD quality is great. I wish the receiver wasn't so touchy. Seems like the remotes could have better connectivity with the receivers.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Raleigh, NC
En ningun momento se nos han presentado inconvenientes con nuestro servicio de internet con esta compañía. La red es rápida para los equipos que manejamos.
Ronda P.
Ronda P.
I have been pleased when I've had to contact Time Warner Customer Care. There was not a long wait time before being connected to a customer service agent.
Dalaney B.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Fast and reliable service makes this company amazing. they are always on time and the employees both on the phone and in person are very kind and helpful.
Chris N Javi L.
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
The internet with Time Warner in my area is terrible! Constantly going in and out! The moment my area has another provider we will be switching providers.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Time Warner cable is the entertainment equivalent of a medical placebo. The customer service is so bad, you could get better results by talking to a hobo.
Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.
Anaheim, CA
Awesome and fast! So so so so so so fast. I have to keep typing for another 30 characters, so just trust me when I say, it's screaming fast. Oh and cheap.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Techie Expert
Expensive...service is below average...Wifi is below average...i would prefer a different provider but there aren't many...ready to get Google Chrome cast!
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.
I love time warner cable in my are its the best fast internet around my husband is a pic player and I love downloading things we do both all day long fast
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Evans Mills, NY
We've been using Time Warner for a long time. They are really great at helping you out when something goes wrong. They are really fast at helping you out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?