BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
A bit pricey, but the connection is good. And since 99% of what we watch we're able to stream, having only the internet connection works for us. Thus far, no problems.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
Pretty good. Few complaints over last 8 years I've had them. They do work with u pretty good and care so that's a plus! I'm gonna keep them and my bill never changes!
Aubrey Z.
Alexandria, KY
Time Warner is a great cable service! However, sometimes their changes aggravate me because it makes it difficult to navigate when the program is constantly changing.
Fatima A.
Techie Expert Level 2
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Elizabeth  S.
It's totally fine. People loooove to whine about TWC but I've never really had much of a problem with them other than the service being so dang expensive! If you call every 6 months or so, you can usually finagle some money off your bill, or at least get some extras (turbo internet, for example) thrown in.
Dave F.
Horrible service and super expensive for the internet speed you get! Also they only tend to send bills every other month so you're always late! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Kelly G.
I feel that Time Warner Cable is VERY overpriced. However, they do provide fast internet and a wide variety of channels. I just think that they charge far too much.
Halika  L.
I'm new to time Warner cable became its the only service provided in my area so I had no choice.. The customer service is so horrible the agent took down the wrong information it took them 2 weeks to connect my service.
Pamela H.
Shepherdsville , KY
I had this company many times in the past when they were going by different names at the time & was not happy with their service. I gave them another chance after using Dish & this go around I am very pleased & happy.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Time warner cable was great as in watching TV wise. Pros is you get great channels. Cons is you have to buy packages just to get the channels you might want. As well there internet isn't as great as other I have had.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?