BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
This is not a good company. Prices constantly change, and they are constantly eliminating channels
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
Celeste O.
I like the channels and the dvr options they offer. Just don't care for how long it takes for customer service when needed. Also don't like how large the cable boxes are but do like the cable and the high speed internet.
Katie D.
Charlotte, NC
It crashes at random times and we have to call them up and ask them to reboot our system pretty frequently. Our internet is not fast eiether considering we have four people that our constantly on it plus tv. So I guess it is ok but sad when we are in storms, but than again all towers are down then
Staci D.
New Hartford, NY
Timewarner is reliable but needs to improve on their charging structure. Everyone pays a different price even if cable package the same!
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
It's okay but very slow at times and service sometimes cuts out when watching tv. I want to go back to Verizon fios so bad:/
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
It's alright whenever I can't watch my cable then I just turn on to my Netflix or any other websites I could put my eyes on
Stacy M.
Kent, OH
I didn't have too much trouble until I started getting things added on. I started off with standard internet in my previous apartment and it worked great. Then when I added on cable and the promotions were offered. Once the promotion was over I was not told that my price would be increasing. Then when I wanted to get rid of cable and just have internet so how the cost ended up being more. And I was outraged! I had been a very loyal customer and I had always paid on time. So I when I wanted to transfer the account to my roommate there were a lot of stipulations. I was not happy so I cancelled my services. Luckily there was once in the area and I was able to bring my equipment back and I have not been a customer since then.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
I really don't like time warner cable. I only use them because it's my only option. The prices are outrageous, the signal goes in and out with the Internet and the customer service is awful. I just cancelled my cable last week. I only use Internet services from them now. Terrible.
Ellen H.
Techie Expert
We get our local channels and that's all we need. Provides decent service. We only use cable for the news and sometimes sporting events and the olympics which are on TV but other than that we usually use other subscription services to get our entertainment.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?