BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lorynn W.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
It's good when it wants to be! It can be very slow but does provide me with Internet so can't complain there. If you can, I would get a different server!
Berenice C.
Berenice C.
San Juan , TX
Starting of their service was ifi but lately they have been on point with helping us out. We are in the process of moving and they have been a huge help.
Yan L.
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert
Horrible service. Use it only because we have no other options. The price is high and speed is really slow. Not to mention the outage happens frequently.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the variety of shows and movies available for you on-demand. The service is amazing and they have great bundles for a very low and affordable price.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Austin, TX
You get all the good shows on a wide variety of the stuff that I enjoyed is also very expensive and I find the Wi-Fi included with it doesn't always work
Ella T.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
Best option in my area but I am not sastified with my service. My wifi is fairly slow andI personally feel like I am over paying for an inferior product.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
I only use it because it is my only option. I am often with out Internet and I don't even use my landline but without it my package would be much higher.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
Great company to have your internet with when ever there is a problem they fix it right away but for me I haven't had a problem with my internet at all .
Devon W.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
They do a pretty good job of giving good channels while maintain an affordable price. The Wi-Fi is also pretty good, and I love the use of the hot-spots.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?