BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristina G.
We have used time warner for 10 years now. Customer service is inconsistent. Sometimes we have really good customer service and other times not so much. If there was a comparable competitor is our area we would probably switch.
ROSA M.
Its great with their customer service but the actual service sucks. and then they wanna charge me to have someone come out and fix it. when the fault isn't even mine.
Kerri G.
Inglewood, CA
Great service. Boxes can act up a little but a reboot can usually fix that. If not can always call the service and thy would be right out as soon as possible and fix what's needed and would not leave until it is fixed.
Lauren R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Speeds and connections would be better. I've lost connection endless times because a line was out of service due to poor service and connection and they double charged my account for a service I did not wish to have on my plan!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I use TWC internet daily which is sufficient for my needs. They also provide security systems and I like the remote feature to pre-set and record TV and movie shows.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the service I've had so far. When the internet went out I chatted with a very nice guy and he informed me of an outage. No wait time to talk to customer service.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
I am not a fan of time warner cable. The rentals of all the equipment seems very nickle and diming. My cable always freezes and my dvr box is beyond slow! They were the only provider available in my area unfortunately.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm not the biggest fan of TWC. For starters, they're overpriced. I ended up canceling my cable because it got to where I could barely afford it. In addition, my internet goes out from time to time. Shouldn't be happening!
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
We have time warner Internet. It works well enough for the price. It is inexpensive. But we have to turn off the modem regular and reboot it because we loose service.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
My fiance and I really dislike Time Warner. The service is unreliable and the customer service is horrible. It is hit or miss if our show gets recorded without it going spotty and missing moments in the recording. Not a fan.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?