BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sable D.
Sable D.
Ive usually gotten decent customer service, its the speed of the internet provided that usually drives me nuts. It can be terribly slow, peak times aside.
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.
Arcadia, CA
Kinda meh, too lazy to switch/look around for other options. I also don't watch TV that much anymore since Netflix and Hulu, so cable is kinda just there.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
Time Warner Cable isn't good as a cable company but they have been great as an internet company. Great prices, fast internet and awesome customer service.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
Had so many problems with this company honestly not the best but I'm not willing to try a new company and the Internet isn't the best as well but it's gud
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Summerville , SC
We have Time Warner for Internet because they are the only company available. Our internet constantly glitches out and our bill is ridiculously expensive.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Good company, I had a previous bill I managed to forget about when signing up for my internet. There was no issues and we are still enjoying their service
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Buffalo, NY
High speed internet for work. Although we have some outages it's been ok. But just like the cell carriers - they play with your speed of your bill is late
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Portsmouth, OH
They charge entirely too much for their service and the customer service is terrible! They give you their "introductory" offer then try to raise the cost!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Pretty much railroaded into Time Warner because no other providers are available in my area. They're extremely expensive and their customer service sucks.
Brieanna V.
Brieanna V.
Dayton, OH
I am switching from time warner cable to direct tv. they have over charged me and did not even have a certified guy come in a hook everything up! Dislike!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?