BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Speeds and connections would be better. I've lost connection endless times because a line was out of service due to poor service and connection and they double charged my account for a service I did not wish to have on my plan!
Jenna F.
Chillicothe, OH
We are (according to TWC) in an old area. Our internet is spotty at best. I'm not a big fan of paying for a service that I often don't get to use because of outages.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm not the biggest fan of TWC. For starters, they're overpriced. I ended up canceling my cable because it got to where I could barely afford it. In addition, my internet goes out from time to time. Shouldn't be happening!
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
They're pretty awesome. The only provider that I have ever used. Even since childhood. They are amazing and don't think I can switch some another service provider ever.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
We've been using Time Warner for six months and so far I'm impressed. We previously had AT&T and it always seemed like the service was being interrupted. We haven't had any outages with TW and it's a little cheaper too!
Kate T.
Every so often our internet gets very slow for no reason. Also, twice in the last year, our internet stopped working for multiple days. That was a huge inconvenience.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
My fiance and I really dislike Time Warner. The service is unreliable and the customer service is horrible. It is hit or miss if our show gets recorded without it going spotty and missing moments in the recording. Not a fan.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
They have of horrible at times. Service can slow way day and times be intermittent. We had great service before Time Warner Cable bought out our local company. But they are still better than the alternative choices in our area.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I use TWC internet daily which is sufficient for my needs. They also provide security systems and I like the remote feature to pre-set and record TV and movie shows.
Heather B.
Summerville, SC
The services provided are always pretty good, connection is usually very good as well, but if you have to call into Customer Service it is awful! I can't understand anyone and you are on hold for hours and they are rude!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?