BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
We've been using Time Warner for six months and so far I'm impressed. We previously had AT&T and it always seemed like the service was being interrupted. We haven't had any outages with TW and it's a little cheaper too!
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
They're pretty awesome. The only provider that I have ever used. Even since childhood. They are amazing and don't think I can switch some another service provider ever.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I hate interacting with them. It always takes forever. Going into the store is an all day affair. My bill constantly has new stuff added to it that I have to call and have removed. The Internet service isn't even good.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner is a decent provider. We rarely had an issue with them. I love the On-demand option. It just became too expensive without doing much to justify the ever increasing rate. We since have switched over to Direct TV.
Crystal S.
Chenango Forks, NY
Excellent reception , only complaints would be that their dvr could be improved with speed and better information like TiVo or direct TV but love being able to record 6 programs at once and can look up a title really fast
susmita s.
Flushing, NY
Ive had this line ever scincei was young and i really love hoe quick my internet is and i can get wifi in all of my rooms perfectlu andits a great price range as well
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY
Awful company. I wish we had other options where we live. It's so overpriced and they know they are the only option so they never give you a deal. We're considering getting rid of cable and just using Netflix and Hulu.
Emily L.
Killeen
Techie Expert Level 2
Not too fond of TWC, not terrible, though. We always have a ton of issues, but customer service does a great job of fixing things over the phone. Pay extra for special channels which I do not receive. Wifi goes out frequently.
Kerri G.
Inglewood, CA
Great service. Boxes can act up a little but a reboot can usually fix that. If not can always call the service and thy would be right out as soon as possible and fix what's needed and would not leave until it is fixed.
Samantha R.
It is a good service I like it better than directv why because they provide both Internet and cable since my family and I have had it we have yet to have any problems
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?