BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
I really have no choice but to use them because of my area but. I have never had an issue with customer service. My internet keeps going out all the time.
Genelle S.
Genelle S.
Time warner is great, but expensive! Although I don't mind paying for their services, especially Internet, because it is the fastest provider I have used!
Ronda P.
Ronda P.
I have been pleased when I've had to contact Time Warner Customer Care. There was not a long wait time before being connected to a customer service agent.
Afrikka B.
Afrikka B.
Not a big fan of Time Warner but this is the only thing in my town. The packages are some what affordable however once your year is up, it sky rockets up.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Eastvale, CA
Better then AT&T in my area but it is the same with AT&T and by that j mean it's slow service and sometimes problems but it's better to pay less than AT&T
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Time Warner cable is the entertainment equivalent of a medical placebo. The customer service is so bad, you could get better results by talking to a hobo.
Amena E.
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I like time warner. The first time I was setting up I got really mad though. After I talked to customer service I finally got everything straightened out.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Techie Expert
Expensive...service is below average...Wifi is below average...i would prefer a different provider but there aren't many...ready to get Google Chrome cast!
Dalaney B.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Fast and reliable service makes this company amazing. they are always on time and the employees both on the phone and in person are very kind and helpful.
Lorynn W.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?