BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
We've been using Time Warner for six months and so far I'm impressed. We previously had AT&T and it always seemed like the service was being interrupted. We haven't had any outages with TW and it's a little cheaper too!
Jenny June V.
Los Angeles, CA
Just blah. Also worst customer service on the planet or at least Oregon and California is bc I've had them while living in both states And the experience just sucked.
Lauren R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Speeds and connections would be better. I've lost connection endless times because a line was out of service due to poor service and connection and they double charged my account for a service I did not wish to have on my plan!
Carolina G.
Kew Gardens, NY
Horrible service, my internet never works, the channels are always freezing. I could definitely have a different provider for a cheaper price. Customer service is OK
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
My fiance and I really dislike Time Warner. The service is unreliable and the customer service is horrible. It is hit or miss if our show gets recorded without it going spotty and missing moments in the recording. Not a fan.
ROSA M.
Its great with their customer service but the actual service sucks. and then they wanna charge me to have someone come out and fix it. when the fault isn't even mine.
Crystal S.
Chenango Forks, NY
Excellent reception , only complaints would be that their dvr could be improved with speed and better information like TiVo or direct TV but love being able to record 6 programs at once and can look up a title really fast
Kate T.
Every so often our internet gets very slow for no reason. Also, twice in the last year, our internet stopped working for multiple days. That was a huge inconvenience.
Befrin  A.
Richardson, TX
I have a on again off again relationship with TWC. I remember in less than one week we had to call them three times because we had problems with not only the cable but also internet but so far last two months it's been good
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
They're pretty awesome. The only provider that I have ever used. Even since childhood. They are amazing and don't think I can switch some another service provider ever.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?