BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Susan M.
If this wasn't the better of two terrible options, I would never use them. However, it's TWC or Frontier. And Frontier, somehow, actually has worse up/down time than TWC. I cannot wait for better providers to be available.
Laura C.
Science Hill, KY
I have had Time Warner Cable Internet for over 5 years. For the most part the service had been good. I do not like that at night about 9pm the connection slows down and sometimes completely stops. Besides that it has been good
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
Cable with them great, but internet is not the best. Don't even use the home phone, but it was cheaper to get all 3 in a bundle. Do like the security system they offer.
Joyce S.
Elm City, NC
Poor customer service and everything is done over seas now so speaking to someone that speaks English is very hard the bill is never the same and they can't tell you why it's the only service provider here or I would change
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to say there service is bad like the channels they have are repeats and the internet keeps disconnecting we took it back got a new one and still the same thing.
Mary Kate R.
Buffalo, NY
Decent cable. Easy to use. I don't use too many of my tvs options. But I do record 2 shows a week. Does it reliably. Can't watch a different show while taping 2 others.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I believe TWC has a monopoly on the cable services in my area. I am generally satisfied with the programming offered however, I think it's price gauging and my internet isn't fast enough for the money I pay for the service.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
If they had another provider in my area, I would use them. I get terrible reception and the internet signal is soooooo slow. Have to have them out again this week. ugh
LaTonya H.
Time Warner Cable is okay. Not available everywhere but I do enjoy the service. My favorite service is the mobile app that allows you to watch TV on your mobile device.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I hate interacting with them. It always takes forever. Going into the store is an all day affair. My bill constantly has new stuff added to it that I have to call and have removed. The Internet service isn't even good.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?