BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Overall I really like the channels offered. The on demand feature is a favorite. We enjoy the DVD, but wish we had opted to have a true for in each room. It is sometimes inconvenient bei g able to set shows on just one TV.
Denisha H.
London, KY
We have just recently switched providers to Time Warner and so far we have had nothing but a great experience from them. Our Internet and cable never go out and we have a pretty decent affordable package. I have zero complaints!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
The price is pricy and now they have it to where we need a box in every room in order to watch cable!! I tried going with dish but it's not allowed at the apt complex I'm at
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
Time warner cable is OK. I don't like how the don't have a deal with some networks so I can't watch their shows on even Hulu - but I guess that is more of a Hulu thing.
Katie K.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has gotten better over the years as it has lost much of its monopoly in my area. But they still have poor service from time to time with unexplained outages
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My family and I enjoy it. The basic channels are good enough and they're all what we watch anyway. Internet and wifi are great! Good customer service, would recommend!
Rashamarie C.
Rochester, NY
One of the few services we have available in our area. We currently share internet access with my mother-in-law so I can review that the quality of the internet speed is pretty good but, the overall bill is pretty expensive.
Fatima A.
Techie Expert Level 2
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
They have of horrible at times. Service can slow way day and times be intermittent. We had great service before Time Warner Cable bought out our local company. But they are still better than the alternative choices in our area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?