BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I hate time Warner. Over and over, there are billing mistakes and cable interruptions. If they weren't contacted with our community, i would drop them fast
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I like time warner I just sometimes have issues with connection and my bill went up for no apparent reason but overall I like it better then most companies
Dominek T.
Dominek T.
I do not recommend Time Warner to anyone. Their customer service and products are terrible. The Pro for Time Warner Cable is their pricing and no contract.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I don't like it. The only reason why we have it is because we moved into apartments and depending where the apartment is facing you need to get time warner.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Great company with many great offers. Like that I dint have a contract and that I can make changes to y service at any time. great affordable and reliable.
odalys m.
odalys m.
I really enjoy using this cable network but my only issue is that some channels dont work but then again im guessing it all depends on what package you got
Alyssa n.
Alyssa n.
louisville
Great channel options! HD quality is great. I wish the receiver wasn't so touchy. Seems like the remotes could have better connectivity with the receivers.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Raleigh, NC
En ningun momento se nos han presentado inconvenientes con nuestro servicio de internet con esta compañía. La red es rápida para los equipos que manejamos.
Chris N Javi L.
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
The internet with Time Warner in my area is terrible! Constantly going in and out! The moment my area has another provider we will be switching providers.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Portsmouth, OH
They charge entirely too much for their service and the customer service is terrible! They give you their "introductory" offer then try to raise the cost!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?