BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to say there service is bad like the channels they have are repeats and the internet keeps disconnecting we took it back got a new one and still the same thing.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This is the only cable and Internet we can get in our area, which is why we went with it. It's decent. It's more expensive than a lot of other company's prices, and the internet goes in and out a lot but overall it isn't too bad.
LaTonya H.
Time Warner Cable is okay. Not available everywhere but I do enjoy the service. My favorite service is the mobile app that allows you to watch TV on your mobile device.
Miranda M.
There OK I have called several time to come fix my cable box they would come but never fix my box they do something with the lines which has nothing to do with the box
sara c.
Mi experiencia con Time Warner Cable es un poco mala ya que he tenido varios problemas con mi internet y con la televisión, han durado tiempo en arreglar el problema y he escuchado y he visto varios comentarios que a muchas personas les suceden lo mismo. Mi experiencia no es muy agradable.
Catherine C.
Murrieta , CA
They advertise extremely fast internet. I pay for the fast internet speed and the wifi randomly connects and disconnects all the time. Loading speed is extremely poor.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
If they had another provider in my area, I would use them. I get terrible reception and the internet signal is soooooo slow. Have to have them out again this week. ugh
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I currently have Time Warner Cable I do enjoy the channels I have but I feel they charge way to much for their programming. Too expensive but enjoy the movie channels.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?