BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
I hate having Time Warner! I would change providers but unfortunately it is the only service provider available in my area! Worst customer service I have ever had! Horrible internet service, even with bumping up my monthly plan! TV is ok. I have had to have techs come to my house multiple times to fix my internet and TV issues and still not running perfect! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! Horrible!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I've never had an issue with the service, the service is great and their customer service team is usually pretty helpful. I do think Time Warner is pretty expensive though and I wish they would create an affordable bundle for the 200+ channel and wifi package WITHOUT the telephone. I don't use the phone but have to pay for it because the bundle ends up being cheaper than ordering cable and internet separately.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington , NY
I have had Time Warner since I was 4 years old; my mom worked there, and we had one of the first DVRs, ever! I love Time Warner, the quality of everything is obviously amazing, from the high speed internet, to the HD picture, they just up the ante for quality service in the home. I absolutely love start over, and how thorough customer service is!! Time Warner is the ONLY way to go, definitely worth the money.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY
This is unfortunately the only internet provider my family can get where we live. We ONLY have Internet and it's expensive and not even that great. If you don't contact them in a year after your i total price they jack your rate up exponentially. My grandmother was paying almost $350, for something that was $125 2 years ago. And she had no idea why it was so expensive. But she's 70, and figured rates went up.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I like Time Warners service and offers. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for nine years, they wanted to almost triple my rate with them. Time Warner has been loyal price wise for me after three years and offers more channel line ups for a better price. The only con I have is that their customer service is HORRIBLE. I wish they would train their employees a little better before putting them on the line.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Time Warner is hit or miss. I hear complaints about them all the time and they're one of the most expensive cable companies. They're hard to work with sometimes when something is wrong. But for the most part, they're okay. I really hate though when you want to watch a TV show on a website, like ABC Family, Time Warner isn't one of the cable companies provided so therefore you can't sign in to watch the show.
Adi M.
Adi M.
I love Time Warner Cable. I love the on demand if I want too watch the whole series of something.I can go on demand in watch the whole series. They also the app where I can watch TV from anywhere. I love it when I'm at work. They have a phon2go app when you can connected to you home phone where you are. I love time warner also the have go price. I have my Internet, cable, and phone with time warner!!!!!!!!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Ashtabula, OH
Time Warner is the only available service in my neighborhood. My internet frequently goes out and I feel as if I overpay. I was charged for my cable, internet, and then had to pay extra to make it wifi, which I have never heard of someone doing. I have had mostly negative experiences with their customer service. However, their installation was timely and the worker's were polite and respectful of my home.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I have had time warner for six years but have had a lot of trouble the past two. They raise my price too often with little explanation, make mistakes with my bill (charging me twice some months but not accepting responsibility), and have poor customer service for the most part. I recently eliminated all of my services except internet while I shop around. TV service is not worth the hassle and cost for me.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Techie Expert
I've always raved about time warner cable for a long time.

Their customer service is alright.

I just have the complaint that their internet has gotten worse but they charge more.

At our old house our internet speed at the basic level wouldn't bog down. Here at our new house it does.

I'm paying $50 a month just for Internet. I am soon to cancel and find a cheaper better internet connection somewhere else.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?