BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I am very on the fence about time warner cable. My parents pay for our service and we have bundled cable, phone and internet. Our internet goes out every so often or it just doesn't work on our many different devices. Our cable gets stuck randomly. When we call them, they usually take care of the problems pretty quickly. Our phone service works most of the time. I wouldn't recommend it for the most part though.
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I am a Time Warner customer by default. Not because I want to be. They will get 2 stars from me soly because their Internet is reliable and best in my area. However their prices and customer service is terrible. Anytime you want to call it takes an hour because their reps want to ask 21 questions each and every time. I understand it's their job, but no one has time for that. Cable and Internet is just so expensive!
Laurella H.
Claremont, CA
Service is okay, cable tv services are reliable but prices are misleading, many add on charges and little negotiating unless you want to cancel your service. You pay big dollars for services you don't even want or use and to drop to what you only want or need they manipulate the numbers so you only save $30. ( for example for just internet @ 300mbps they said they would charge me $119.99 but for $139.99 I could get tv, hbo, showtime, epix, DVR, telephone and modem all included for that price). Unfortunately where I live my only choice for internet is TWC or DSL.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
TWC is awful!! I doubt that anyone is really raving about their cable company, but I have had a horrible experience with them. It's impossible to talk to any competent employees on the phone, and anyone I have talked to has been rude and unaccommodating. They also have told me multiple times that they would take wrongful charges off my bill, only to leave them on and force me to call again in the next billing cycle!
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
So as everyone knkws their customer service is horrible. We are currently paying for services we do not need so that we "save money". Why is it so hard to only have internet? Instead I am required to have basic cable which includes ten channels I rarely watch for $90 a month. Their advertisements are misleading and there is no one else to switch to and get the same internet speeds. I'm not a very happy customer.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
I have had Time Warner since I was 4 years old; my mom worked there, and we had one of the first DVRs, ever! I love Time Warner, the quality of everything is obviously amazing, from the high speed internet, to the HD picture, they just up the ante for quality service in the home. I absolutely love start over, and how thorough customer service is!! Time Warner is the ONLY way to go, definitely worth the money.
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Time Warner is really the only internet provider that comes to my apartment complex so I didn't have much choice when I got it. It's decent, most of the time, but the internet goes out way more than I would like, and they're tricksy with their pricing. If you're a long-term customer you're going to pay way more for your service than if you're a new customer. I know this has to do with marketing and bringing people in, but it's not a huge incentive to stay with them. If you move, even within your community, you can get new pricing, though, so keep that in mind.
Courtney B.
We live in the country and used AT&T Internet for years because it was one of the only options we had. Recently we were able to switch to Time Warner and we have been so impressed! Before we could never watch shows on demand, we'd have to wait for the show to buffer and download, and now we can watch shows immediately without any issues. We've also been able to get Netflix which we never could've done with the slow AT&T service. We also have only had a couple outages and it used to be a major problem. I'm so happy we've switched! I have zero regrets!
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
Our cable services so far have been fantastic. Internet services we've had problems. The speed is amazing but intermittency is the problem. It will be fine one minute and then slow or out the next minute. We use our cell phones a lot to stream music or Netflix so we need a constant connection. Calling customer service is pointless where I live because everyone is foreign and doesn't understand English that well.
Adi M.
I love Time Warner Cable. I love the on demand if I want too watch the whole series of something.I can go on demand in watch the whole series. They also the app where I can watch TV from anywhere. I love it when I'm at work. They have a phon2go app when you can connected to you home phone where you are. I love time warner also the have go price. I have my Internet, cable, and phone with time warner!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?