BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
My cable box system is pretty slow. I do appreciate the DVR capabilities, though! I wish that the guide would pop up quicker after hitting the button. It is very laggy.
Catherine C.
Murrieta , CA
They advertise extremely fast internet. I pay for the fast internet speed and the wifi randomly connects and disconnects all the time. Loading speed is extremely poor.
kim c.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable started out very reasonably and repair was easy to get. Since then prices continue to go up without warning and although it is getting better repair people are hard to get in a timely manner. Not anymore!
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Great Cable. I know what to expect. Only Down side is when there is storms the signal loss is very significant. Other than that never complain because it is affordable.
Alyssa H.
Downey, CA
Time Warner Cable has nothing I can really complain about besides the speed change of the Internet after a long day. It seems to be slower at night than early morning.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Overall I really like the channels offered. The on demand feature is a favorite. We enjoy the DVD, but wish we had opted to have a true for in each room. It is sometimes inconvenient bei g able to set shows on just one TV.
Regina M.
Mebane, NC
Their package prices are outrageous, and if you aren't careful there is always an extra charge or two on my bill. I have internet with TWC and in my 2 bedroom apt signal is too week to reach from the living room to my bedroom
Joyce S.
Elm City, NC
Poor customer service and everything is done over seas now so speaking to someone that speaks English is very hard the bill is never the same and they can't tell you why it's the only service provider here or I would change
Denisha H.
London, KY
We have just recently switched providers to Time Warner and so far we have had nothing but a great experience from them. Our Internet and cable never go out and we have a pretty decent affordable package. I have zero complaints!
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)