BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA
Not the best service cable stinks always having issues with blur screens . They have changed boxes so many times. Some of the employees are rude and act like you owe them the money.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
I feel we don't have many options and although a current customer I feel like I'm stuck with them for our area. The last customer service interaction I had was AWFUL and I did not feel heard.
Danielle V.
Good costumer service ! Good service in general ! Internet is a lot more hassle than just cable service but I still recommend!
Andrea C.
Camp Lejeune , NC
We've had trouble with TWC as far as connection issues, prices of services, and customer service. They really seem to be turning things around for the better and we are much more happier overall with them now than we were a couple of years ago.
Cameron S.
I have a love hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. They have a lot of things I like and a lot that I don't. For example, I like fast forwarding because when I press play it goes back to where I hit play rather than the spot it actually ended on. However, I do not like the menu. I find it confusing. I have also had cable for about 4 months and my price already went up.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is great and does give great amount of channels and I would recommend you to choose this. It is very affordable and the pros are that the quality of the service is good
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Time Warner Cable...they go up on their prices it seems every few months. For the most part I get the service I am paying for however, they are WAY too expensive. I feel they should give customers a few movie every now and then as a thank you - or a free month of internet service. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to have it at all...
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
paulina r.
Garland , Tx
Cable is great manu shows to watch on demand and a variety of genres. Internet can be great i think depending on location
Diana H.
Quite possibly one of the worst companies. They offer terrible service and over charge you for it. Their customer service is terrible and never actually help you out. Even if they promise to fix something, it never actually gets done and it never reflects on the bill. I would not recommend but sadly the American consumer has little choice in their cable company.