BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Downey, CA
Time Warner Cable has nothing I can really complain about besides the speed change of the Internet after a long day. It seems to be slower at night than early morning.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Great Cable. I know what to expect. Only Down side is when there is storms the signal loss is very significant. Other than that never complain because it is affordable.
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable is an exceptional for cable and internet services. I have had minimal problems with my service and when I do I call and they are very prompt with fixing the issues. I would definitely recommend this service.
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Overall I really like the channels offered. The on demand feature is a favorite. We enjoy the DVD, but wish we had opted to have a true for in each room. It is sometimes inconvenient bei g able to set shows on just one TV.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
I have mixed feelings with this company. Their internet services are slow. Once it was raining and it slowed down our internet and when it rains all you want to do is stream videos but it was lagging and we had to complain.
Joyce S.
Elm City, NC
Poor customer service and everything is done over seas now so speaking to someone that speaks English is very hard the bill is never the same and they can't tell you why it's the only service provider here or I would change
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Terra P.
Terrible service. They wanted to charge me now Money to drop down to just internet service than to have internet and basic cable. Wish I had other options where I live.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
Unfortunately the area i live in there is not many options for cable/internet. time warner is famous for constantly having issues and saying its high speed when the speeds are low. if you can avoid time warner, id say do it
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I love this cable company.it meets all of my standards of cable itself.never experienced costumer service with this company.affordable price at a movie theater quality.
Earn $396/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $213/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)