BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
kaili l.
kaili l.
Honolulu, HI
So far, I've had no let downs. Always get awesome cable. I love the on demand features especially because I can watch something over again if I've missed it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is the cable I use in my home, and 6/7 days I have no issues. I have all my channels and there's rarely a delay. I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Orlando, FL
On the cable end, I have no complaints, on the internet end, I do have some issues with the lag. Hence the one star down, but their customer service is good.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Warners , NY
I hate Time Warner Cable. The channels are always messed up, they always freeze, my internet pops in and out, the channels always scatter. Its just terrible.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Brooklyn , NY
Time warner has fairly good customer service, but unfortunately many of the channels promised to me by my provider do not come in on my brand new television.
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
The internet provider but it can do better, for the price is okay but the service needs more help. Their internet service is slow at times when one needs it.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Wilson, NC
TIME WARNER IS TERRIBLE LATELY .THERE PRICES HAVE CHANGED WITHOUT WARNING. PLUS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY BAD...I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE ZERO
Zulema V.
Zulema V.
I am waiting to cancel would never want to have them service my cable needs they have horrible customer service and only have the company's interests in mind
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Not really a fan on twc. They are always raising prices and customer service isn't the best. Only available provider in community that I stay in at this time
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
It is a great service unless someone is trying to steal cable then it has a bad picture and sound. Customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?