BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Allison B.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
Time Warner is generally helpful when we have problems with our DVR box. They've improved their customer service. We used to be put on hold for a long time.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX
I feel that the Internet service Time Warner Cable provides is very reliable and fast. Haven't had any problems at all thru the years I've had TMC internet.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
They need to lower their prices!!! Unfortunately it's the only cable provider I can get at my apartment, but if I didn't need Internet I would have nothing!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
The worst part about TWC is that the contracted price raises and you ahve to make several calls to get it reduced again. Customer service is not that great.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lees Summit, MO
Have had our problems with time warner. Have thought about going to google fiber-but they always seem to work with us-so we stay. Prices aren't too terrible
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
For the most part it works well, it's a little pricey but internet usually always works perfectly. We've had a few times where it was down in the past year.
Shukri H.
Shukri H.
It's a good company that listens to their customers problem and concerns no matter what is the problem that has to do with the Internet and very cooperative
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
We've had Time Watner cable for years without any problem. It has a good variety of channels with shows that appeal to our whole family. No complaints here.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I like the product that time warner cable provides, but I really hate everything about the company. The service is horrible, and it's completely overpriced.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
Has a greqt service for internet an cable but wish it had more price options , other than prixe choices you can work with it offers great customer service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?