BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to say there service is bad like the channels they have are repeats and the internet keeps disconnecting we took it back got a new one and still the same thing.
Susan M.
If this wasn't the better of two terrible options, I would never use them. However, it's TWC or Frontier. And Frontier, somehow, actually has worse up/down time than TWC. I cannot wait for better providers to be available.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I believe TWC has a monopoly on the cable services in my area. I am generally satisfied with the programming offered however, I think it's price gauging and my internet isn't fast enough for the money I pay for the service.
I like Time Warner because it had all the shows that I've been looking for other cable providers does not do so well for me half the time you gotta buy the channel you want to look at what time warner it is easy and you don't have to buy extra channels
Adalgisa c.
Techie Expert Level 2
Es buena pero muy cara, los paquetes casi no traen nada atractivo razon por la cual uno debe pagar extra por otros canales; sin contar con la exageracion en los impuestos.
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
My cable box system is pretty slow. I do appreciate the DVR capabilities, though! I wish that the guide would pop up quicker after hitting the button. It is very laggy.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I love this cable company.it meets all of my standards of cable itself.never experienced costumer service with this company.affordable price at a movie theater quality.
Carrie Ann C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner cable is very expensive. Every year they want to raise my rate. The problem is that I'm stuck with them because in my city it's TWC or nothing. That stinks!!!
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
Cable with them great, but internet is not the best. Don't even use the home phone, but it was cheaper to get all 3 in a bundle. Do like the security system they offer.
Denisha H.
London, KY
We have just recently switched providers to Time Warner and so far we have had nothing but a great experience from them. Our Internet and cable never go out and we have a pretty decent affordable package. I have zero complaints!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?