BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
jennifer f.
jennifer f.
Techie Expert
I've had it before in the city. Yet we just moved "out side the city" & my service sucks... What I pay a month is so not worth it... but it has to do for now.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Techie Expert
Time Warner provides decent cable service, but for services above basic channels or wifi, the prices are a little high. Currently wanting to switch providers.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable is reliable, but the cost is outrageous. The only other option where I live is satellite though and I'm afraid that wouldn't be as reliable.
Sana M.
Sana M.
Santa Monica, CA
The service and the channel packages are great, but the cost is WAY too pricey. Wish they had cheaper options, but overall I've been pleased with the service.
Erika W.
Erika W.
La Puente, CA
Great channels. Sometimes there are technical difficulties but a are resolved quickly. Tree internet works very fast even with all the devices connected to it
Eugenia A.
Eugenia A.
Albany, NY
I love it...It is a good value for the money...I can wath shows live or on demand
Costumer service is really helpful when i have some problem with my products
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
We've had mostly good service with our Time Warner Cable. Every now and then it will mess up or our internet will mess up but for The most part it works well.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Austin, TX
It's okay not my fav I don't really know much about it though so yeah. Not super shaggy sorry this because this isn't helping I have written too many reviews.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
Doesn't cost to much, had a good deal for college kids like me. If I had a problem, they fixed it quickly and I haven't had any major issues with the company.
Bella V.
Bella V.
Pretty much he worst company ever. Overpriced, awful customer service, staff that never seems to know what is going on, and the service is not reliable either
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?