BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I believe TWC has a monopoly on the cable services in my area. I am generally satisfied with the programming offered however, I think it's price gauging and my internet isn't fast enough for the money I pay for the service.
Terra P.
Terrible service. They wanted to charge me now Money to drop down to just internet service than to have internet and basic cable. Wish I had other options where I live.
Susan M.
If this wasn't the better of two terrible options, I would never use them. However, it's TWC or Frontier. And Frontier, somehow, actually has worse up/down time than TWC. I cannot wait for better providers to be available.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
Time warner cable is OK. I don't like how the don't have a deal with some networks so I can't watch their shows on even Hulu - but I guess that is more of a Hulu thing.
Lauren I.
Evansville, IN
Time Warner Cable has been effective when it comes to helping with problems with my cable box. Both times I have contacted them fix the problems they were very professional and seemed to really want to get my problem fixed.
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
I've used it before but I was so used to dish network and the channel package wasn't what I expected. It really didn't work out for me so decided to go back to dish network
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to say there service is bad like the channels they have are repeats and the internet keeps disconnecting we took it back got a new one and still the same thing.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I love this cable company.it meets all of my standards of cable itself.never experienced costumer service with this company.affordable price at a movie theater quality.
sara c.
Mi experiencia con Time Warner Cable es un poco mala ya que he tenido varios problemas con mi internet y con la televisión, han durado tiempo en arreglar el problema y he escuchado y he visto varios comentarios que a muchas personas les suceden lo mismo. Mi experiencia no es muy agradable.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
The price is pricy and now they have it to where we need a box in every room in order to watch cable!! I tried going with dish but it's not allowed at the apt complex I'm at
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?