BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Zulema V.
Zulema V.
I am waiting to cancel would never want to have them service my cable needs they have horrible customer service and only have the company's interests in mind
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
It is a great service unless someone is trying to steal cable then it has a bad picture and sound. Customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
They are okay. I wish their prices were more affordable , especially being in college. I need the Internet so I have to fork the price on a very tight budget
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Warners , NY
I hate Time Warner Cable. The channels are always messed up, they always freeze, my internet pops in and out, the channels always scatter. Its just terrible.
Chanice W.
Chanice W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time warner is okay, its very expensive though. We have the 3 in 1 phone/cable/internet. Sometimes the box doesn't work and that is a pain to keep rebooting.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
So far I have had great customer service. The only thing that happens is at night when I try streaming movies to watch the internet tends to get a bit slow.
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Great service! The internet is pretty fast and allows for us to watch Netflix without any problems. It is not expensive at all, either, and we use it a lot!
Besse B.
Besse B.
They are the worst. i have come so close to switching services, but somehow they rope me back in every time. internet is reliable, their just too expensive.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lees Summit, MO
Have had our problems with time warner. Have thought about going to google fiber-but they always seem to work with us-so we stay. Prices aren't too terrible
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
Commerce, TX
The internet be good until it rains or heavy winds happen then it's crappy and takes everyone off and it's been bad we had to change our router three times.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?