BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kerri-Jo S.
I love the service, the internet is great. I only gave 4 stars because we have had some issues with lazy techs who didn't do the job or didn't do it right the first time and we had to have different techs come out multiple times.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Not big fan. The bill is always increasing. We only have an internet with it but we used to have television as well. We switched to Direct TV and get more for our money now.
Nicole C.
Albany, NY
TWC is awful. Overpriced, terrible cable service, dropped channels and other issues. They are not helpful when you call customer service. They tell you to unplug your cable box and plug it back in as the solution to any problem.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed at time warner cable is amazing. However, it always randomly falters. I hate that the Internet will randomly go down several times throughout the day.
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
This is the only service available in my apartment building and it is sub par. The Internet is not consistently working and the customer service is not what it should be.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I hate Time Warner. It's over priced and the service sucks. The Internet is slow. Customer service is terrible. But when it comes to paying your bill they will harass you
Regina M.
Mebane, NC
Their package prices are outrageous, and if you aren't careful there is always an extra charge or two on my bill. I have internet with TWC and in my 2 bedroom apt signal is too week to reach from the living room to my bedroom
Clairanna O.
Fairmont, WV
The cable package we have is raised in cost every year. The service is okay at best. The last home visit I had cost ME 39.00 for the technician to replace our faulty equipment from them. This is the only cable in our area.
Angie V.
I use Time Warner because there are no other providers in my area. I've noticed their cable isn't as awesome as I thought when I visited other homes that had other providers like Comcast and Optimum.
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
Time warner cable is OK. I don't like how the don't have a deal with some networks so I can't watch their shows on even Hulu - but I guess that is more of a Hulu thing.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?