BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Arianna H.
Time warner cable has very reasonable pricing, and their customer service representatives are very friendly. However, the service constantly either works very well or stops working all together, which can be very frustrating.
Emily H.
They are great. Have had no problem with customer service or unusual cable problems. Affordable compared to other providers. If you have young ones in the house they have paren't locks to keep kids off channels or certain shows
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I used Time Warner Cable for several years and I loved it had a issue with it when we first got it but the service department was fantastic at taking care of the problem.
Alizeh S.
There's some channels I wish they had but overall they're a good company and they get the job done. Nothing extravagant but not bad. Customer service is pretty good too.
Misty M.
Lebanon Junction, KY
It could be worse, at least it doesn't glitch as as much as other providers. I would say the price range in a in between one, customer service is iffy and yeah it's good.
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
They are ok. Meaning we only have the one provider of cable internet in our area. It is pricey but it is what we need. My husband is a gamer so fast internet is a needed.
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Sabrina H.
Binghamton, NY
Expensive. Always tacking on hidden fees. Rude customer service. Cable is way too expensive to even consider. If this wasn't my only option, I wouldn't use them. Period.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Not big fan. The bill is always increasing. We only have an internet with it but we used to have television as well. We switched to Direct TV and get more for our money now.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?