BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I like it meets my expectations , is what I need and even use it
in a matter of price I think it is fine for what it offers. service is good even have not filed complaint
Arianna H.
Time warner cable has very reasonable pricing, and their customer service representatives are very friendly. However, the service constantly either works very well or stops working all together, which can be very frustrating.
Juli P.
Overall good service, not too many issues with cable going out during thunder storms. The basic package leaves out alot of great channels, so I would recommend paying the few extra dollars to get the standard or premium packages
Marissa G.
Round Rock, TX
Have had several issues with the speed of the Internet. Customer service is great and felt like they have done their best to correct but still have issues every so often
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Not big fan. The bill is always increasing. We only have an internet with it but we used to have television as well. We switched to Direct TV and get more for our money now.
Ashley D.
Overall a great company to use for cable and phone! Small problem arise regarding renting TV shows and movies, but is easily fixed with a quick call to a representative! I will definitely be continuing my use of this company!
Jesenia L.
I've been with then for over 4 years don't really have issues with them only that their prices go up after every year which causes you to keep trying to pick a package..it should stay the same price or get cheaper for loyal customer !
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
We have phone, cable, and internet with TWC. The customer service is great, very helpful and always there when you need them. TWC is super expensive and sometimes there isn't anything to watch on the 2,000 channels. I do recommend the service because the internet is really fast and the DVR is awesome, but it is pricey.
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
They are ok. Meaning we only have the one provider of cable internet in our area. It is pricey but it is what we need. My husband is a gamer so fast internet is a needed.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?