BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cabke. I get a deal through my homeowners association or I would switch providers. That being said... They have the nicest technicians when the service fails.,, which is usually a few times a year.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My area has bad connection but my internet is always going in and out. I use my data for my phone if my son wants to use the Internet. Which is a shame because we pay for one of the higher speeds. Perks of living in the desert.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay what can I say I tried everything from dish to DirecTV to Cincinnati Bell I love Time Warner Cable its the best hands down so far from the ones that I have tried I have to say that so far I am very pleased with their services
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I used Time Warner Cable for several years and I loved it had a issue with it when we first got it but the service department was fantastic at taking care of the problem.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
I've been using Time Warner Cable Internet for a long time now and I think that the connection works so great it is just that sometimes their customer service can be horrible and it can be really hard to work with them sometimes.
Misty M.
Lebanon Junction, KY
It could be worse, at least it doesn't glitch as as much as other providers. I would say the price range in a in between one, customer service is iffy and yeah it's good.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
I would love it if they didn't keep upping the prices of everything it seems every month, the charges for having stuff is ridiculous. I am looking into other companies...
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?