BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
We have constant problems with Time Warner... Cable goes out, recordings disappear, too many things tape... A lot of ups and downs.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Techie Expert
Time Warner provides decent cable service, but for services above basic channels or wifi, the prices are a little high. Currently wanting to switch providers.
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
Cable is great to have but they really show all the same movies all the channels I pay for gold package might as we get basic for the price I pay
Mandy J.
I absolutely hate TW cable. The wifi is horrible, I've got a million cords off the back of my house. They're never true to word. I hate TW.
Maya H.
I like Time Warner I'm sad they are changing there name I really hope nothing changes and I really hope they don't charge more!
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Good costumer service. I think it's kind of overpriced for what I have. If you don't pay an additional fee you won't have good movie Channels. It has a good selection on demand and it's always been updated, but $5 dollars for a movie it seems too much sometimes.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Time Warner is a monopoly and unfortunately the only thing available in my area. They are overpriced and are not willing to work out deals with current customers but will do almost anything for a current customer. Can't wait for my agreement to be up so I can start streaming my television instead of overpaying for Time Warner!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have their internet service and it's great! We went from having AT&T as our internet to this sand it was a great decision. AT&T was raising our bill annually and the service was getting worse. Time Warner was price comparable and faster.
Shanna B.
Kansas City, MO
We've used time Warner Cable for years and have not had any issues. Great customer service. Lots of different options to fit your family's needs.
Sara A.
Love using this provider they are absolutely the best, we used to have directtv and we would find fees added every month but with time warner cable i feel like we get BETTER service for much less $$
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?