BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My area has bad connection but my internet is always going in and out. I use my data for my phone if my son wants to use the Internet. Which is a shame because we pay for one of the higher speeds. Perks of living in the desert.
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I like it meets my expectations , is what I need and even use it
in a matter of price I think it is fine for what it offers. service is good even have not filed complaint
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay what can I say I tried everything from dish to DirecTV to Cincinnati Bell I love Time Warner Cable its the best hands down so far from the ones that I have tried I have to say that so far I am very pleased with their services
Lisa D.
Not too much to say. We do not have a choice of cable providers here. There is o my TW or direct TV. The office hours are limited. I feel it is overpriced, but that seems to be the trend. I could neither object or recommend TW.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
I've been using Time Warner Cable Internet for a long time now and I think that the connection works so great it is just that sometimes their customer service can be horrible and it can be really hard to work with them sometimes.
Emily H.
They are great. Have had no problem with customer service or unusual cable problems. Affordable compared to other providers. If you have young ones in the house they have paren't locks to keep kids off channels or certain shows
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
I would love it if they didn't keep upping the prices of everything it seems every month, the charges for having stuff is ridiculous. I am looking into other companies...
Blanca B.
Montclair, CA
Time Warner is reliable and very reasonable. Time Warner gives me the flexibility of using my own router putting the extra savings in my pocket. Since contracting Time Warner not once have I had to contact them for any issues?
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?