BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Michael M.
Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
Time warner provides great customer service, whether it be over the phone or in the case that they have to send out a technician. Overall great customer service.
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Service is great but customer service isn't. There associates are sometimes not helpful and feel they are just reading off their script or there just plain rude.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Columbia, SC
They are not my favorite. They constantly raise prices, enough the last time that we decided cable wasn't worth it, and the Internet is not the speed we pay for.
Heather  H.
Heather H.
Somerset, KY
For the most part the service has been good. We have had issues with poor signals, random drops in internet connection & one incident with poor customer service.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I like the layout and i like that the internet works great, ive had in the past but not where i live now i would recommend others to buy it, its also affordable!
Mikeyia R.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
I love Time Warner Cable Optimum is the best thing ever I can watch anything whenever I want to their music channels their activities for kids it is just amazing
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I use to use verizon and have nothing but problems, I switched to time Warner and I have been so so happy. They are quick to respond and fix every issue on spot.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
They have the best service in town. I live in a semi small town but there are many cable companies available to us, this has to be the best I have ever been with
Serena E.
Serena E.
Bellflower, CA
I have decent service always. It has been over a year and Im still paying a promotional price that was only supposed to last 6 months. Overall I cannot complain.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cabke is merely a decent internet provider. The Internet is often spotty and customer service slow. However, the prices are good for an okay product.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?