BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
This is the only service available in my apartment building and it is sub par. The Internet is not consistently working and the customer service is not what it should be.
Kaitlyn K.
Time Warner is unbeatable in our area when it comes to internet speed... but accomplishing anything with them is a nightmare. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
KIMBERLY S.
Granville, NY
TWC is THE cable provider in our area (rural) but I actually have zero issues... very very little down time and super responsive team of employees. I have no complaints!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Its okay I cant complain, they raised the rate and did not tell anyone just by a letter. but its okay I cant accept.. The other side its my internet I like it. its good.
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I used Time Warner Cable for several years and I loved it had a issue with it when we first got it but the service department was fantastic at taking care of the problem.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My area has bad connection but my internet is always going in and out. I use my data for my phone if my son wants to use the Internet. Which is a shame because we pay for one of the higher speeds. Perks of living in the desert.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
I've been using Time Warner Cable Internet for a long time now and I think that the connection works so great it is just that sometimes their customer service can be horrible and it can be really hard to work with them sometimes.
June H.
Franklin, PA
This past year I have had a few issues with their products. I have had repair men here three times. The good thing is that they kept coming and were committed to fix it.
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
TWC at first was 5stars. Now the shows glitch far to much not to mention the prices being high. Even when its sunny and nice outside the box will glitches its annoying! ūüĎé
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?