BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
I would love it if they didn't keep upping the prices of everything it seems every month, the charges for having stuff is ridiculous. I am looking into other companies...
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cabke. I get a deal through my homeowners association or I would switch providers. That being said... They have the nicest technicians when the service fails.,, which is usually a few times a year.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Customer Service is just okay, a little expensive for what you get, they do not like to work to get your bill down at all like previous companies we have had in our area.
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
The internet service TWC provides is a total scam. I ordered the smallest package. Conveniently, the internet never worked until I was forced to upgrade to a more expense package. Funny, it immediately worked when I paid more money!
Juli P.
Overall good service, not too many issues with cable going out during thunder storms. The basic package leaves out alot of great channels, so I would recommend paying the few extra dollars to get the standard or premium packages
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the greatest. I remember last year, the cable cut out right in the middle of the Super Bowl. Since then, I noticed it would be choppy more often and I would have problems with it here and there. I've since switched to DirecTV.
Laura N.
Terrible customer service. The bill changes in cost from month to month despite nothing changing as far as service. They have a monopoly in my area and do what they want.
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
TWC at first was 5stars. Now the shows glitch far to much not to mention the prices being high. Even when its sunny and nice outside the box will glitches its annoying! ūüĎé
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
We have phone, cable, and internet with TWC. The customer service is great, very helpful and always there when you need them. TWC is super expensive and sometimes there isn't anything to watch on the 2,000 channels. I do recommend the service because the internet is really fast and the DVR is awesome, but it is pricey.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?