BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melissa D.
Horrible customer service. horrible internet (we have the highest speed) it does it's job but cuts out all the time. we got rid of our cable because everything is obnoxiously expensive. we have to have time warner in our apartment building otherwise we would switch somewhere else. they are the worse cable company around.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
I'm not a fan of Time Warner Cabke. I get a deal through my homeowners association or I would switch providers. That being said... They have the nicest technicians when the service fails.,, which is usually a few times a year.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Techie Expert Level 3
I had Time Warner Cable for a long time, the internet was constantly going off and ruining my school work, the television stations stayed on for the most part, except extreme storms, but the channel line up could use a little work.
Emily H.
They are great. Have had no problem with customer service or unusual cable problems. Affordable compared to other providers. If you have young ones in the house they have paren't locks to keep kids off channels or certain shows
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
The internet service TWC provides is a total scam. I ordered the smallest package. Conveniently, the internet never worked until I was forced to upgrade to a more expense package. Funny, it immediately worked when I paid more money!
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Your Road Runner is amazing. Simply the best WiFi available. However I gave you a three because your customer service is hideous and I think your prices are a tad too high.
Kerri-Jo S.
I love the service, the internet is great. I only gave 4 stars because we have had some issues with lazy techs who didn't do the job or didn't do it right the first time and we had to have different techs come out multiple times.
Laura N.
Terrible customer service. The bill changes in cost from month to month despite nothing changing as far as service. They have a monopoly in my area and do what they want.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I've had a good and bad experience with Time Warner. Internet speed is decent but I think the packages are pretty overpriced. Decent cable but again, expensive packages.
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
I love my service! They now let you record up to six shows at once which is very convenient. The price is very reasonable and includes cable(DVR) internet and home phone
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?