BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Paige E.
Greensboro, NC
We switched from another company to Time Warner because we're told we could lower our bill for the same services. This turned out to not be true. We lowered our bill but can only use DVR on one TV and can only watch recorded shows on 2 TV's. We have also been having internet issues since we changed. I would not recommend them.
I love the services Time Warner Cable gives; however, the price does go up after two years. I generally have to call them and ask for a lower price, because the price is too high. They respond quickly to service calls and questions.
Cass W.
I am not a huge fan of time warner cable, but it is all we can get where we live. The Internet is fast, but the cable is not great and the customer service needs some help
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner Cable has been a great service! I have yet to experience any big problems. In addition, their service is fast and efficient. I really appreciate that. I can call and be confident that I won't be on hold for hours on end.
Kat S.
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Time Warner Cable. I think they way overcharge for their services because they have a monopoly on something everyone wants sooner or later, to watch TV.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
There is a wide selection of channels, including on demand, so there's never a problem finding something to watch. I record most of my shows when I can't watch them live, so they're always there for me when I'm ready to watch.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I've had a good and bad experience with Time Warner. Internet speed is decent but I think the packages are pretty overpriced. Decent cable but again, expensive packages.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Your Road Runner is amazing. Simply the best WiFi available. However I gave you a three because your customer service is hideous and I think your prices are a tad too high.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
KIMBERLY S.
Manchester, VT
TWC is THE cable provider in our area (rural) but I actually have zero issues... very very little down time and super responsive team of employees. I have no complaints!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?