BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Em W.
I like them they are great i don't have all the channels in my house at the moment because my mom wants to try something new
Rita B.
Thank God for television or else life would be boring lol. Its pretty good ive been with them for a while
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I hate Time Warner. It's over priced and the service sucks. The Internet is slow. Customer service is terrible. But when it comes to paying your bill they will harass you
Alex P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love going to time Warner Cable because their service is pretty great and they're willing to help you with whatever it is and they have great customer service!
Melissa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the best but it's nice to be able to manage most services and bill pay features online so you don't have to jump on the phone and wait.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using them for almost 10 years. The actual service is great but the prices are way to expensive for no reason. Also, one thing that really bothers me is the amount of mail they sent you home advertising all their other services. Such a waste of paper!
Marisela G.
This company is great but with the recent changes they have done we have had quite a few problems. It's kind of pricey bi think they should give loyal customers better pricing.
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
Great service for cable. The internet could be way faster for the price we pay. Our bill is wayt too high. I want to cancel all the time, but my boyfriend does not. I have other ways to watch what I want. All we need is Wi-Fi. Which could be better. I also don't understand why the bill goes up all the time. Yet nothing changes. They are stealing from people. I have to call every other month with some kind of issue. I sound like a huge biatch!!! But I do get what I want, so they get 2 stars
Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
Customer service is either really good or they are really horrible. During the day, it's hard to find something decent to watch. They are pretty expensive for what They provide and the bill keeps going up.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am not a Time Warner fan. Unfortunately I do not have another option. Time Warner raises their prices way too often. Often our cable glitches and freezes. Our internet is spotty too. Cable TV is far to expensive compared to what it was a few years ago.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?