BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Wendy B.
Imperial, CA
I have the highest speed of internet with Timewerner because it allows my whole family surf the internet at the same time without lagging. We can stream videos, listen to music, play video games, etc. I preffer Timewerner over AT&T.
Dennise W.
Killeen, TX
Most of the time the intent works well, but there are times when the Internet seems to just quick and my husband has to reset the box... This happens at least once a month.
I love the services Time Warner Cable gives; however, the price does go up after two years. I generally have to call them and ask for a lower price, because the price is too high. They respond quickly to service calls and questions.
DeAnne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've had Time Warner for a few months and haven't really had any issues with them. I appreciate the cross-platform accessibility, but most providers have been on top of it!
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
I hate Time Warner Cable with the fire of a gazillion suns. There are no pros. Run away. It is awful, frustrating, and they don't even deserve the one star I had to give them.
Kat S.
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Time Warner Cable. I think they way overcharge for their services because they have a monopoly on something everyone wants sooner or later, to watch TV.
Alexandra R.
Dallas, TX
I live in an apartment, making the connection spotty sometimes. TWC has been out to our apartment twice in the past 5 months and I have seen improvements after their visit.
Cass W.
I am not a huge fan of time warner cable, but it is all we can get where we live. The Internet is fast, but the cable is not great and the customer service needs some help
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Your Road Runner is amazing. Simply the best WiFi available. However I gave you a three because your customer service is hideous and I think your prices are a tad too high.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I've had a good and bad experience with Time Warner. Internet speed is decent but I think the packages are pretty overpriced. Decent cable but again, expensive packages.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?