BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tracy B.
Van Alstyne , TX
I absolutely HATE time warner!!!! The service is horrible, and we pay out the yahoo for it. My service only works half of the time.
Shay G.
I really do not have any complaints about their services! It's understandable that the signal comes and goes sometimes within the year but that due to circumstances out of their control. Only thing I would really change is certain individuals who make their customer service department get a bad rep!
Emma O.
Their customer service has always been great. They're the only option out where i am, and I'm glad that they're so great to work with.
Marty W.
On demand channels freeze and you can't get all of your channels away from home. You also can't get HD versions of all the channels on demand. The box can take a while to respond to a command as well. The internet is great for the most part. My spouse can be online gaming and I can be browsing the internet at the same time and no lags or disruptions occur.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
The service is good. Kinda pricey if you ask me. I like all the different cartoon channels for the kids and hubby likes that he has the sports channel. Only thing I don't like is when bad weather comes we loose service sometimes. But they do have one of the best customer service I've ever seen. I can ever reach them through Facebook.
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I HAVE BEEN USING TIME WARNER FOR YEARS. I LIKE THE BUNDLE PACKAGES. TO BE HONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY HAS BEE HORRIBLE. THE INTERNET IS TERRIBLY SPOTTY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR TECHINICAL SUPPORT HELP WITH NO AVAIL. I THINK WHILE THE BUNDLES ARE GOOD THEY ARE VERY OVERPRICED. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING TO JUST THE INTERNET.
theresa r.
fairmont , WV
I just switched from dish to time Warner to save some money. I'm really upset that it is not compatible with Netflix esp after telling the sales person over 5 times that we watch a lot of Netflix. i now have to buy a 40 50 dollar stick to watch Netflix
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Overall they provide a great service with few interrupts. It is more expensive than most but with being vigiliant and asking for discounts, we have kept that cost inline with what our budget allows. The apps are a wonderful addition so we can watch on the go. I am just worried that this great service will change when they are taken over by Comcast.
Hetal P.
Goldsboro, NC
I don't like it their service, but it's the only service required in our area
Kimberly D.
Brooklyn , NY
I enjoy time Warner just wish I had a cheaper rate I don't watch half the channel
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?