BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
April d.
Ventura, CA
Its really hit and miss with this company. When their good cable and internet runs smooth. When there's outagages it gets ridiculous. Their prices are getting bad too. I only stay because I'm offered deals. When that's done I'm gone.
Scarlet M.
They help and listen to our problem whenever we come across something which is very rare but the only problem i have is that the customer service waiting time is so long!!
Alison C.
Dallas, TX
In fairness, I haven't shopped around. It's so tedious and challenging to change vendors and how does one really know if one's service is better/faster than another? It would be helpful to the consumer to have easy to relate to metrics
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Overall it's a good service. Easy to navigate the channels. But, I hate that they don't always have everything on on-demand. Or episodes go missing. And it's too expensive.
DeAnne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've had Time Warner for a few months and haven't really had any issues with them. I appreciate the cross-platform accessibility, but most providers have been on top of it!
Kristine I.
Milwaukee, WI
Just had Internet installed in my apartment. The person who installed it knew exactly what they were doing and it only took 30 minutes even though I was estimated 2 hours.
Natasha K.
Our speeds for internet are always changing and we can only use one device at a time, no matter what their commercials say. It is not truthful and it is extremely frustrating.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown , NC
It gets the job done but we wish we had more options in the area. The customer service is pretty terrible. Our internet always lags. Don't have high expectations with them.
Dennise W.
Killeen, TX
Most of the time the intent works well, but there are times when the Internet seems to just quick and my husband has to reset the box... This happens at least once a month.
Wendy B.
Imperial, CA
I have the highest speed of internet with Timewerner because it allows my whole family surf the internet at the same time without lagging. We can stream videos, listen to music, play video games, etc. I preffer Timewerner over AT&T.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?