BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
We only have time warner because it is the only cable company that my building allows. If it was up to me we probably wouldn't have time warner for the simple fact that I think they're just too overpriced and I don't like the fact that for the bundle you have to have cable internet and phone (we don't even know what our phone number is because we don't even have a house phone)

Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
The TV portion typically works well but I believe we have our wifi through them as well, and they have been double charging our wifi for almost a year now and claim to not know what the problem is. The wifi hardly ever works either because it's registered twice and probably can't compute which one to use. I've not had a great experience with quality or the customer service.
Cameron S.
I have a love hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. They have a lot of things I like and a lot that I don't. For example, I like fast forwarding because when I press play it goes back to where I hit play rather than the spot it actually ended on. However, I do not like the menu. I find it confusing. I have also had cable for about 4 months and my price already went up.
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I switched to Warner after my last cable bill went up and I had instant regret. First they made a mistake when they set up my account and didn't write the address correctly so they refused to install. Second they reschuled the appointment for a wrong date. Now that I have it for some reason my service drops from time to time. I guess that's what you get for a cheaper price
Lydia R.
We've had direct TV for over 15 Yrs but recently needed to change to Time Warner for budget reasons. It is horrible in comparison. The box is so slow when changing channels and has long pauses for "downloading" in the middle of programming. Receiver constantly goes down and router doesn't work to full capacity even though signal is good. #frustrating. "Don't be that guy."
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Customer service is awful. Internet reliablity it always a hassle. We are constantly losing internet. Our landline is constantly having problems as well. Way too much money for such horrible service. Perhaps they need to care more about their customers. Instead they know consumers don't have another option in their area, which is why they are so horrible across the board.
Cathy G.
This is the absolute worst cable provider. They are super expensive and you don't get much for their prices. The service stinks. I've had to exchange my cable box 3 times so far this year and it continues to crash when I'm in the middle of watching something. Their customer service stinks. If there was another service provider in my area I'd dropped them like hot cakes!
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I have Time Warner cable for my internet and cable. I cannot stand them but that is the only place that offers cable in my area. Time Warner has a habit of raising prices on your bills or putting little extra charges on. When you call to have them removed it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes to resolve the issues. If I had another choice I would go with someone else.
Sierra K.
Never had too many issues with time warner except that I always find my internet doesn't cover all the way throughout the house. It's a bit expensive for what you actually get but its the only provider in my area. I'm not sure I'd switch to another though because they are pretty good about helping when you call with issues which is something I value in customer service
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
I am not aTW fan, weer have continual issues with their service, we've never gotten 50 mg up, which is whet we pay for. Weekly we lose connection and ice learned instead of calling, give it a bit and it will come back up. In the past I've called for issues and do not get any where with customer service. They are over priced but my only option unless I go to satellite.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?