BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
So as everyone knkws their customer service is horrible. We are currently paying for services we do not need so that we "save money". Why is it so hard to only have internet? Instead I am required to have basic cable which includes ten channels I rarely watch for $90 a month. Their advertisements are misleading and there is no one else to switch to and get the same internet speeds. I'm not a very happy customer.
Adrienne R.
I hate having Time Warner! I would change providers but unfortunately it is the only service provider available in my area! Worst customer service I have ever had! Horrible internet service, even with bumping up my monthly plan! TV is ok. I have had to have techs come to my house multiple times to fix my internet and TV issues and still not running perfect! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! Horrible!
Stephanie M.
Waco, TX
Honestly TWC, like any company has its ups and downs, some people experience no issues and some have all the issues. For the most part, my experience with TWC has been average although where we live now, the TWC folks seem to care to put forth more effort to make their customers happy. The internet we get is pretty darn good. I think it's safe to say it's better than Comcast at least, from what I hear anyway. lol
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Wow, where to start, I've had time warner about 6 years now, they are one of the best, I have had problems now and again, like with any company, but they are always super nice and get things fixed right away. I also love that I can go in person to their office!!! how cool is that.......just an all around great company to get service from. not any better ones out there....and I have dealt with several over the years.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
TWC is awful!! I doubt that anyone is really raving about their cable company, but I have had a horrible experience with them. It's impossible to talk to any competent employees on the phone, and anyone I have talked to has been rude and unaccommodating. They also have told me multiple times that they would take wrongful charges off my bill, only to leave them on and force me to call again in the next billing cycle!
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I've never had an issue with the service, the service is great and their customer service team is usually pretty helpful. I do think Time Warner is pretty expensive though and I wish they would create an affordable bundle for the 200+ channel and wifi package WITHOUT the telephone. I don't use the phone but have to pay for it because the bundle ends up being cheaper than ordering cable and internet separately.
Atisha M.
Jamaica, NY
Hmmm ūüėĎūüėĎūüėĎtime warner cable where can I begin. Being that time warner cable is the only one in my area I have to deal with them. There is always an interruption for some reason or another. Modems outdated which leave to poor connections but they never let u know. Oh and not to mention please don't be short on your bill because u will be disconnected. On the other hand customer service is great and so are the apps.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner cable generally provides really good customer service whether you're in the store or not. However, you seem to get better customer service when you are on the phone with someone they seem to quickly take care of your needs and set up whatever type of appointment you want. The only drawback to Time Warner is occasionally the channels get scrambled due to weather and what not so the digital signal is scrambled, and also their equipment seems to malfunction quite a bit. We've had to replace several remotes and or cable boxes over the past few years.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I am very on the fence about time warner cable. My parents pay for our service and we have bundled cable, phone and internet. Our internet goes out every so often or it just doesn't work on our many different devices. Our cable gets stuck randomly. When we call them, they usually take care of the problems pretty quickly. Our phone service works most of the time. I wouldn't recommend it for the most part though.
Michelle D.
This is my first time working with TWC and they were so helpful. Of course setting up an Internet plan over the phone and talking about prices takes time but the guy who worked with me (Canon) was so helpful and filled in the extra time that would have been silent pauses with some very humorous conversation. He made the task anything but a chore. He helped me find a plan within my budget and a TWC store nearby where I could pick up a self-install kit instead of going to the 3 other stores in town that don't have them. Saved me lots of time and frustration!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?