BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
A good cable/internet company, that's TimeWarner. We've had them for several years now and our only big complaint is that we have to view our bill very closely as it will often go up 5 dollars or more without explanation. After calling, they take the fees off the bill, but if you don't pay attention and catch these "glitches", as they call them, you'll pay them and not realize it. Otherwise, their service is good.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Time warner is going down hill. I've always heard of people complain about this company but I had never had a problem with them until recently. I've been a customer for YEARS. recently they were bought out by a company called Spectre and since they've been bout out my Internet connection has been terrible. I've been forced to end up using my phone data instead of the wifi. would not recommend this company anymore.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
I have been with time warner internet for almost a year now and just added TV and phone service 2 months ago. We've always been happy with the internet and so far the tv service is ok. I like the price of it bundled with everything but it can cut out from time to time and some channels will say not available all of a sudden. And the phone we don't even have hooked up. It was just a better price with phone service.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Waco, TX
Honestly TWC, like any company has its ups and downs, some people experience no issues and some have all the issues. For the most part, my experience with TWC has been average although where we live now, the TWC folks seem to care to put forth more effort to make their customers happy. The internet we get is pretty darn good. I think it's safe to say it's better than Comcast at least, from what I hear anyway. lol
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
What I like most about this company is that it provides the dodger channel where I get to watch all the dodger games and a lot of behind the scenes shows. Also, I love on demand channels that are provided. I get to catch up on all my favorite shows, but I've also discovered amazing shows from this feature. One star is knocked because one time my DVR wiped out all of my recording and I wasn't very happy with that.
Melody L.
Melody L.
Carlsbad, CA
Went to one of the stores in San Diego on a Saturday morning to drop of our equipment after switching to AT&T U-Verse. Be warned there is a long wait to get help here. It's like the DMV - get a ticket and sit there and wait. Bring a book or something. But seriously...hire some more people TWC. You only had 2-3 workers on a weekend and about 15 people waiting. Other than that the staff were friendly and courteous.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
So as everyone knkws their customer service is horrible. We are currently paying for services we do not need so that we "save money". Why is it so hard to only have internet? Instead I am required to have basic cable which includes ten channels I rarely watch for $90 a month. Their advertisements are misleading and there is no one else to switch to and get the same internet speeds. I'm not a very happy customer.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
I enjoy Time Warner Cable . I get great internet speeds and really good cable. The only problem is that it seems like it is getting more expensive. We were paying way more than we should have been for cable and internet with them, but then we called and they settled everything. They even sent out someone to help figure out what was wrong with our internet when we upgraded. So they really do help their customers.
Atisha M.
Atisha M.
Jamaica, NY
Hmmm πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘time warner cable where can I begin. Being that time warner cable is the only one in my area I have to deal with them. There is always an interruption for some reason or another. Modems outdated which leave to poor connections but they never let u know. Oh and not to mention please don't be short on your bill because u will be disconnected. On the other hand customer service is great and so are the apps.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
Our cable services so far have been fantastic. Internet services we've had problems. The speed is amazing but intermittency is the problem. It will be fine one minute and then slow or out the next minute. We use our cell phones a lot to stream music or Netflix so we need a constant connection. Calling customer service is pointless where I live because everyone is foreign and doesn't understand English that well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?