BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
New Albany, IN
I've had Time Warner for about 5 years now. Most of the time they are a pretty good company. However, when things go wrong they REALLY go wrong!
I've went months without having to call customer servixe, but then I've had times when I call them once a week or more.
Generally their customer service is spot on, but there have been times when I hung up on the rep and called back to speak to someone else.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
I don't personally pay for any of the service my mom does but when I go in and pay the bill or go in with her the workers are so nice and so helpful they don't rush you or talk over you acting like they already know what's wrong and you've said two words.
We get a lot of channels (we have the new box) and Internet , TV never goes out.
The box is very easy to hook up as well as their internet service.
Zulma A.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
Time warner Cable yes I use it , if you ask me if I love it , I would have to be honest and say that the cable is not bad you could see the Shows clearly , it's fine. But I'm so sorry the internet is very slow , and I have fast internet so they say , I have a lot of problems with there internet,it's not good for me , I don't know about you guys but I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone .
Bre F.
Bre F.
I hate TWC. Half of the time I do not have internet or cable. I also have needed three wifi boxes in three months because they were not setting it up right. The employees are rude. I wish I could get a different company but I can only get TWC where I live. The internet is always going out or is so slow I can't use it. Also I have to reboot my cable box every week because it stops recording my shows.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
The packages are always changing yearly so the yearly rate goes to very low to very high the next. The box constantly cuts out so you'll have to restart your box about once a day or so. And the variety of channels is absolutely terrible. Oh, and football fans, don't be surprised if you're only watching 1/10 of the available games since time warner decides they can't air some weeknight games anymore
Maiya D.
Maiya D.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't really have any major problems with Time Warner. I use it in my apartment with 2 other people and we never really have problems. It fits within our budget even with the pro sports package. My only issue is that the internet sometimes doesn't load on my computer. Pretty sure this is an internet problem, but could also be my computer. Overall, a good system! Love the on demand features, too.
Glynis G.
Glynis G.
I'm only giving two stars because the actual internet and cable service was descent. The customer service is HORRIFIC at best. I've not had one positive experience in the time I've had time Warner. I only have it because they are the only option we have for internet. This is not a biased review. I truly wanted to like them but they seriously seem like they don't want their customers to like them.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
If I could give Time Warner NO stars, I would. I live in upstate NY and they have the worst customer service and service in general. We've been missing channels we pay for for MONTHS and nothing is being done about it, they provided us with a shotty router for our internet service and it cuts out all the time, and they charge like crazy for all their services! Can't wait to find another provider.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I've enjoyed being a Time Warner Cable Customer for the most part; I personally find that the outages are pretty frequent and the digital television signal gets glitchy a lot but their customer service has always been very gracious and willing to help if there is ever a problem. I mostly just went with them because thats what most people in my area had, but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied either.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?