BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Leigh Ann P.
Techie Expert Level 1
We don't have many problems with our internet besides it resetting itself occasionally. The problem I do have with them is nothing is consistent. I know people who have the same exact package as we do and either pay way more than we do or way less than we do. They change the prices on you all the time and if you call to complain about your bill they suddenly have a way better deal for you. Just seems a little shady.
Lauren B.
Columbia , SC
I've never had an issue with the service, the service is great and their customer service team is usually pretty helpful. I do think Time Warner is pretty expensive though and I wish they would create an affordable bundle for the 200+ channel and wifi package WITHOUT the telephone. I don't use the phone but have to pay for it because the bundle ends up being cheaper than ordering cable and internet separately.
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
So as everyone knkws their customer service is horrible. We are currently paying for services we do not need so that we "save money". Why is it so hard to only have internet? Instead I am required to have basic cable which includes ten channels I rarely watch for $90 a month. Their advertisements are misleading and there is no one else to switch to and get the same internet speeds. I'm not a very happy customer.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner cable generally provides really good customer service whether you're in the store or not. However, you seem to get better customer service when you are on the phone with someone they seem to quickly take care of your needs and set up whatever type of appointment you want. The only drawback to Time Warner is occasionally the channels get scrambled due to weather and what not so the digital signal is scrambled, and also their equipment seems to malfunction quite a bit. We've had to replace several remotes and or cable boxes over the past few years.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
TWC is awful!! I doubt that anyone is really raving about their cable company, but I have had a horrible experience with them. It's impossible to talk to any competent employees on the phone, and anyone I have talked to has been rude and unaccommodating. They also have told me multiple times that they would take wrongful charges off my bill, only to leave them on and force me to call again in the next billing cycle!
Melody L.
Carlsbad, CA
Went to one of the stores in San Diego on a Saturday morning to drop of our equipment after switching to AT&T U-Verse. Be warned there is a long wait to get help here. It's like the DMV - get a ticket and sit there and wait. Bring a book or something. But seriously...hire some more people TWC. You only had 2-3 workers on a weekend and about 15 people waiting. Other than that the staff were friendly and courteous.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Like the shows they provide but some of it I think they should automatically give people considering the prices we pay. We are ina modern time and should have access to it all except the pay per view and movie channels lile hbo and the sports stuff considering you hlcan get wifi and get netflix for 10 buxks a month amd watch all kinds of stuff. Cable has alot of repeated stuff and Id love to have a lil more access.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I am very on the fence about time warner cable. My parents pay for our service and we have bundled cable, phone and internet. Our internet goes out every so often or it just doesn't work on our many different devices. Our cable gets stuck randomly. When we call them, they usually take care of the problems pretty quickly. Our phone service works most of the time. I wouldn't recommend it for the most part though.
Adrienne R.
I hate having Time Warner! I would change providers but unfortunately it is the only service provider available in my area! Worst customer service I have ever had! Horrible internet service, even with bumping up my monthly plan! TV is ok. I have had to have techs come to my house multiple times to fix my internet and TV issues and still not running perfect! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! Horrible!
Alexandra A.
Time warner is going down hill. I've always heard of people complain about this company but I had never had a problem with them until recently. I've been a customer for YEARS. recently they were bought out by a company called Spectre and since they've been bout out my Internet connection has been terrible. I've been forced to end up using my phone data instead of the wifi. would not recommend this company anymore.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?