BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Issac G.
The service is great especially customer service its getting a lot better. I have all the service internet, phone, and cable. I have been a customer for a few years I wished they offered some sort of perks for long term customers.
I mostly stream now, like on Roku TV or Netflix. Cable has gotten way too pricey, and streaming is much better because you don't have to be glued to your tv. As long as my wifi doesn't work slow, i'll stay with this cable company.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
So far, so good. We've not had many problems and what few we've had, TWC took care of us real quick. It's been one of the best experiences I've had with a service provider.
Misty M.
Chapin, SC
I believe that their Customer Service Department is very unhelpful and their pricing is ridiculous. As soon as I have an opportunity to switch providers I will be doing so.
Donna F.
I enjoy the selection of channels that TimeWarner provides, but I have to admit that our service does freeze up on occasion. It seems to be when we are experiencing bad weather, for the most part. But overall, I am satisfied with it.
Mia I.
Columbus, OH
I can stream a lot of TV shows and there's always a lot of options on what to watch I got a new cable box with Time Warner cable and when they installed it was very easy I went through very fast and I haven't had a lot of problems
Katie E.
I don't watch TV very often, but I've been quite pleased with Time Warner Cable's internet service. Initially we planned only to pay for internet, but found it more cost effective to pay for the internet/cable/phone service package.
Maigan S.
Cortland, NY
Very good internet speed. Better offer when you go to the store than if you call over the phone. You pay less when going to store because you install it yourself sometimes.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Every time I turn around I'm getting hit with another late fee or other type of fee. Customer service is terrible and gives no viable reasoning. They also don't care when you say you'll switch companies (which I am currently arranging)!
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
I live in an apartment, making the connection spotty sometimes. TWC has been out to our apartment twice in the past 5 months and I have seen improvements after their visit.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?