BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany P.
Service is crap with Time Warner Cable. Half the time the cable doesn't work or internet is crap. Customer service is terrible too. However, the service is getting better.
Kenna C.
I love time warner cable. I don't plan on going back to any other provider. They have great service. I've never had a problem. The one con is another box cost more money .
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC
While internet speeds are normally good and service is not too spotty, the yearly call to get our rate back down after our "promotion" ends is really annoying. Specias should be advertised for customers as a way to keep loyal customers
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC
Tinewarner provides good service but they have consistently been raising prices over the past two years so I am not very pleased with that Costumer service is not very accommodating when you try to talk to them about a lower price.
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
So expensive! the good thing about twc though is they will match any current promos to existing members if you ask. but, you have to ask and put up a small fight- it's worth it to save 40 to 50 dollars on a package you already have.
Kayce P.
Blythewood, SC
I don't have much to say about Time Warner. It definitely gets the job done, but I chose them for my internet purely because it was the most readily available. Perhaps if I had a larger package or bundle, I would have more to say.
Brad N.
Raleigh, NC
The internet and cable are great - hardly ever have a problem, however whenever something is wrong on my bill, or i have to deal with customer service, it is a nightmare. i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. They are the worst!
Rita H.
Agoura Hills, CA
We are stuck with Time Warner Cable service in our area and, unfortunately, it is spotty at best. This said, the Time Warner support team is exceptionally quick and responsive. How do I know? Because we have to call them so often!
Delaney S.
I would not recommend this company to anyone that does not have to use it. Where I live it is our only option for Internet and it stinks they hust don't care about their customer service because they are the only thing that we have
Crystal G.
I've had service with them for a while now and while it's not always the best it is pretty good service. I think what I pay for what I have right now is a pretty good deal.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?