BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kenna C.
I love time warner cable. I don't plan on going back to any other provider. They have great service. I've never had a problem. The one con is another box cost more money .
Eliana J.
Techie Expert Level 2
Absolutely dreadful provider. Their customer service is horrifying, their service was terrible and spotty and their prices were not at all competitive. DO NOT USE THEM EVER
Kayce P.
Blythewood, SC
I don't have much to say about Time Warner. It definitely gets the job done, but I chose them for my internet purely because it was the most readily available. Perhaps if I had a larger package or bundle, I would have more to say.
Brandi S.
Beaufort, SC
The only choice we have in our condo sadly but this company sucks, the internet goes out all the time the cable constantly messes up and we've had to call a million times to get everything fixed they even had the balls to charge us 500$ randomly one month for no reason what so ever.Horrible company horrible customer service.
Chidinma U.
Durham, NC
I love using Time Warner Cable to watch TV. It has kid shows, which I love like Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, TeenNick, etc. Pros- Watch shows that already ended and more! It's affordable and I would definitely recommend to others!
Alison C.
Dallas, TX
In fairness, I haven't shopped around. It's so tedious and challenging to change vendors and how does one really know if one's service is better/faster than another? It would be helpful to the consumer to have easy to relate to metrics
Rita H.
Agoura Hills, CA
We are stuck with Time Warner Cable service in our area and, unfortunately, it is spotty at best. This said, the Time Warner support team is exceptionally quick and responsive. How do I know? Because we have to call them so often!
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
So expensive! the good thing about twc though is they will match any current promos to existing members if you ask. but, you have to ask and put up a small fight- it's worth it to save 40 to 50 dollars on a package you already have.
I mostly stream now, like on Roku TV or Netflix. Cable has gotten way too pricey, and streaming is much better because you don't have to be glued to your tv. As long as my wifi doesn't work slow, i'll stay with this cable company.
Katie E.
I don't watch TV very often, but I've been quite pleased with Time Warner Cable's internet service. Initially we planned only to pay for internet, but found it more cost effective to pay for the internet/cable/phone service package.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?