BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Blair S.
Blair S.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan of their customer service support. I've had to go to the stores and it's ridiculous. You wait just an hour in line and usually they don't even help you!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I love Time Warner and I love how friendly their customer service is. This company is very negotiable and I very much appreciate their high speed internet, lol ❤️
Shequila M.
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy time Warner, it is a great company, anytime that I experience a problem they send someone right away. It's very affordable and has everything That I need.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Amsterdam , NY
Service cuts out constantly and every year they try to raise the price by way too much. They are way too expensive for as many problems as there are with service.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
TWC has really good internet and cable. Its internet is fast and doesn't lag and the on demand is pretty good. Occasionally they send out a code for a free movie.
April H.
April H.
Techie Expert
They are an ok company. The internet cuts in and out most times. However whenever we have a problem and we call to fix they are really nice and handle it quickly.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Wifi isn't very good and there's too many channels I don't use. Customer service is always helpful though. Still would take time warner over satellite TV any day.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
I've never had a channel not work and t has never failed me. Has plenty of stations but my only complaint is that my WIFI makes my phone go slower than without it
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Love the speed and coverage of Time Warner but their prices are ridiculously high and a lot of their channels have to be paid for, even at the highest level of TV
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
The product (Internet) is fine, but the customer service could not be more terrible. They have a monopoly on the market and prices are unfair and always changing.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?