BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
chau B.
Buena Park, CA
They are always very prompt with their service. They always offer cheap prices and fast internet. If anything goes wrong with our internet, they will come fix it, through the phone or in person if through the phone was not doable.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
I love time warner cable. The channels that I can catch are amazing and never ending. I love watching movies in the movie channels with no commercial breaks. I love the fact that I can record shows because I always miss something.
Barb  G.
They ae a Great company if there's ever a problem they are on it to fix it immediately and they even give you credit for your troubles and I rarely have troubles but when I do they are fixed right away This is a Wonderful Company
Marissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warner cable has the worst customer service ever. Their product isn't bad but they crazy over charge. If call and complain enough they lower your bill but it's a pain.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is great and does give great amount of channels and I would recommend you to choose this. It is very affordable and the pros are that the quality of the service is good
Brittany P.
Service is crap with Time Warner Cable. Half the time the cable doesn't work or internet is crap. Customer service is terrible too. However, the service is getting better.
Renee S.
Time Warner was never too bad when we used it in Texas though we heard lots of complaints there. It got worse when we moved to NY. Internet is always very slow and cuts out even when we've tried to fix it. They consistently price change. I suggest staying away from them until you have no other options.
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY
The service is pretty dependable but I've always thought that cable and Internet service is way over priced. Everyone needs it so I guess that's why th y can charge so much
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Justine K.
CHANDLER, AZ
I wish that I had another affordable option for high speed internet in my area. Unfortunately I don't, so we're forced to use Time Warner Cable. I would switch if I could.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?