BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
I love time warner cable. The channels that I can catch are amazing and never ending. I love watching movies in the movie channels with no commercial breaks. I love the fact that I can record shows because I always miss something.
chau B.
Buena Park, CA
They are always very prompt with their service. They always offer cheap prices and fast internet. If anything goes wrong with our internet, they will come fix it, through the phone or in person if through the phone was not doable.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Not so pleased with our cable service as I find it very high in price. Waiting for Verizon Fios to come into our area. Our cable works and we get the channels we want but at a definite cost. I think Time Warner is WAY to EXPENSIVE.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is great and does give great amount of channels and I would recommend you to choose this. It is very affordable and the pros are that the quality of the service is good
Brandi S.
Beaufort, SC
The only choice we have in our condo sadly but this company sucks, the internet goes out all the time the cable constantly messes up and we've had to call a million times to get everything fixed they even had the balls to charge us 500$ randomly one month for no reason what so ever.Horrible company horrible customer service.
Chidinma U.
Durham, NC
I love using Time Warner Cable to watch TV. It has kid shows, which I love like Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, TeenNick, etc. Pros- Watch shows that already ended and more! It's affordable and I would definitely recommend to others!
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY
The service is pretty dependable but I've always thought that cable and Internet service is way over priced. Everyone needs it so I guess that's why th y can charge so much
Renee S.
Time Warner was never too bad when we used it in Texas though we heard lots of complaints there. It got worse when we moved to NY. Internet is always very slow and cuts out even when we've tried to fix it. They consistently price change. I suggest staying away from them until you have no other options.
Marissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warner cable has the worst customer service ever. Their product isn't bad but they crazy over charge. If call and complain enough they lower your bill but it's a pain.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?