BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
Unfortunately, the only cable company in the area, so not much competition. After the sign-on special, the cost is overpriced. If it wasn't for NBCSN and B1G network for the man of the household, we would get rid of cable all together.
Chelsea m.
Pearcy, AR
We have had time warner for several months now. We love that there is no contract so you can downgrade or upgrade products anytime! They have great customer service as well!
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Not so pleased with our cable service as I find it very high in price. Waiting for Verizon Fios to come into our area. Our cable works and we get the channels we want but at a definite cost. I think Time Warner is WAY to EXPENSIVE.
Maigan S.
Cortland, NY
Very good internet speed. Better offer when you go to the store than if you call over the phone. You pay less when going to store because you install it yourself sometimes.
chau B.
Buena Park, CA
They are always very prompt with their service. They always offer cheap prices and fast internet. If anything goes wrong with our internet, they will come fix it, through the phone or in person if through the phone was not doable.
I mostly stream now, like on Roku TV or Netflix. Cable has gotten way too pricey, and streaming is much better because you don't have to be glued to your tv. As long as my wifi doesn't work slow, i'll stay with this cable company.
Crystal G.
I've had service with them for a while now and while it's not always the best it is pretty good service. I think what I pay for what I have right now is a pretty good deal.
Marissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warner cable has the worst customer service ever. Their product isn't bad but they crazy over charge. If call and complain enough they lower your bill but it's a pain.
I love the services Time Warner Cable gives; however, the price does go up after two years. I generally have to call them and ask for a lower price, because the price is too high. They respond quickly to service calls and questions.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?