BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christen S.
Mooresville, NC
We had to switch from another company because our speeds were miserable. We have had no issues with TWC! The Internet is fast and we constantly have multiple devices connected. They were really accommodating with the install as well.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had Time Warner for a while now The service is horrible. I don't know how many times my internet or TV will go out. I have this problem so many times I have lost count.
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
I didn't buy the cable it just comes with the rental agreement. But its nice, better than basic TV. You get to watch sports and movies and some shows so that's just fine by me
Dela H.
I have my home internet and I used to have cable tv through time warner cable. The cable tv is just way to expensive so I cancelled it. The internet actually gives me slightly more than what I pay for and is reliable for the most part.
Gloria C.
Bowling Green, KY
On demand never works and my internet is in and out. Customer service workers are so rude I dread when I have to call in. Service is crazy expensive. I'm about to disconnect
Alissa C.
Chittenango, NY
Not a fan at all. Consistently raise prices with out notifying. Internet is slow, even though we pay for the high speed. Very dissatisfied and would not recommend to others.
Lindsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I am not particularly fond of Time Warner Cable, but I guess thats what you get when you essentially don't have an option in your cable provider. Their customer service not very good and their technology is lagging behind the competition.
Bianca G.
We just subscribed our services with Time Warner Cable. The installation lasted less than 30 minutes and the person installing it was very quick functioning and had no hassle with nothing. Definitely recommend, great channels as well!
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
The service is typically good and the prices are reasonable when you first sign up. You have to watch it though bc once that year contract is up- they SKYROCKET your prices.
Chelsea m.
Pearcy, AR
We have had time warner for several months now. We love that there is no contract so you can downgrade or upgrade products anytime! They have great customer service as well!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?