BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
It's fast, it rarley goes down. I like it, it's not the fastest but it's just right. And you can call the company if you have any problems and they'll fix it ASAP.
J M.
J M.
Spectrum just purchased this company and I can't wait to see if they make my internet better. Honestly it couldn't get my ch worse as far as customer service goes.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
Time Warner Cable is pretty good. They have some channels I like and their internet is usually pretty amazing, and fast. There service is also pretty fast usually.
Leilani U.
Leilani U.
They are pretty good. No choice to have them where so live. No major problems. When there is a problem we call and they are pretty good about sending people over.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I love Time Warner and I love how friendly their customer service is. This company is very negotiable and I very much appreciate their high speed internet, lol ❤️
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Fast Internet ! Great price.. Perfect for streaming movies .. Doing school work... Shopping and well It met to my expectations..Its great service for what you pay
April H.
April H.
Techie Expert
They are an ok company. The internet cuts in and out most times. However whenever we have a problem and we call to fix they are really nice and handle it quickly.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Palmdale, CA
It's an okay cable company, the prices go up, but the good thing about it is that the company will give you an extension to pay. I wouldn't recommend this company
Joanna E.
Joanna E.
Have been customers with TWC for about a year. Fairly satisfied with level of service. Receiving better customer service than we had with AT&T. Affordable prices.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
Customer service is super sketchy. I won't miss them after Comcast takes over. The cable is okay, as well as the internet, but I'd recommend other services first.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?