BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Techie Expert Level 3
My internet and cable goes through time warner cable and I don't really care for their services. They make it hard to communicate and they don't really solve my problems well.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
Time Warner is the epitome of average. Their customer service is average, their internet capabilities are average and their TV packages are average. I use it because my apartment complex forces me to. Thankfully they are decently priced.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable is the only major cable and internet provider and I have a love/mostly hate relationship with them. They offer very affordable plans but customer service is severely lacking and the internet speeds laughable at times.
Christen S.
Mooresville, NC
We had to switch from another company because our speeds were miserable. We have had no issues with TWC! The Internet is fast and we constantly have multiple devices connected. They were really accommodating with the install as well.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Eh. Good connection, high price. Customer service is challenging at times. It's my only option in town currently so I can't say I would recommend but if it's your only option talk to customer service and try and negotiate a good rate.
Chelsea m.
Pearcy, AR
We have had time warner for several months now. We love that there is no contract so you can downgrade or upgrade products anytime! They have great customer service as well!
Bianca G.
We just subscribed our services with Time Warner Cable. The installation lasted less than 30 minutes and the person installing it was very quick functioning and had no hassle with nothing. Definitely recommend, great channels as well!
Lindsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I am not particularly fond of Time Warner Cable, but I guess thats what you get when you essentially don't have an option in your cable provider. Their customer service not very good and their technology is lagging behind the competition.
Dela H.
I have my home internet and I used to have cable tv through time warner cable. The cable tv is just way to expensive so I cancelled it. The internet actually gives me slightly more than what I pay for and is reliable for the most part.
Catherine C.
I feel like cable is just getting to expensive, although I have had minimal trouble with connection issues and my equipment has never broken down. just lower the cost please!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?