BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melanie C.
Gastonia , NC
I have internet with time warner and it's greats when it's working. You can expect an outage at least once a week. But I've never had a bad experience with consumer service.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME
Picture goes out frequently in bad weather, constantly raising the rates for no reason. Only positive is no contract.
There is no competition in the area so I have to use them
Tracey J.
So far so good. I haven't had any problems with Time Warner. My cable and internet and landline phone all seem to work well. There were some problems in the beginning, but have since been resolved and there have been no problems since.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Most of the time the internet works fine. Time Warner is pretty good but compared to other countries its pretty expensive compared to what you get, the speed and everything.
Nicole A.
Nicholasville, KY
We have has Time warner cable as out Internet provider for 3 years and it has not been easy to deal with, lots of problems and sometimes hard to resolve with costumer service
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Techie Expert Level 3
My internet and cable goes through time warner cable and I don't really care for their services. They make it hard to communicate and they don't really solve my problems well.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I tried this when I first moved, and I was not impressed. Customer service is terrible, and really aren't helpful. The service cuts out and goes down a lot in bad weather, but also for no reason at all. I would not recommend this service.
Laura M.
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable is the only major cable and internet provider and I have a love/mostly hate relationship with them. They offer very affordable plans but customer service is severely lacking and the internet speeds laughable at times.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
Time Warner is the epitome of average. Their customer service is average, their internet capabilities are average and their TV packages are average. I use it because my apartment complex forces me to. Thankfully they are decently priced.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Eh. Good connection, high price. Customer service is challenging at times. It's my only option in town currently so I can't say I would recommend but if it's your only option talk to customer service and try and negotiate a good rate.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?