BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We haven't had any major problems with time warner cable! One of the best things about them is that in our case, at&t couldn't beat their price for what we needed!
Solange C.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I guess I am either satisfied or dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. We have been using them for a long time so I cannot really compare it to a different company.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Expensive, but it's nice to not be under contract. The customer service has been good thus far. I wish they would stop sending excessive mail about other services.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Esta bueno el servicio, tiene algunos canales en espaƱol lo cual me gusta, hay mucha variedad de canales y se ven super bien asi que estoy conforme con el servicio
VIVIAN C.
VIVIAN C.
Some HD chanels don't appear to be HD for me. The guide/menu can be confusing and slow to respond when pushing on the remote. It's a fair price but HD isn't clear.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Very pricey and the customer service is no good can't ever understand what they are saying and you always have deals that happen after you buy and they won't honor
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
I love Time Warner Cable as internet service provider. They do a wonderful job and there are seldom to never any outages as some other companies have problems with
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! THEY ALWAYS RAISE YOUR BILL WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW, THE INTERNET NEVER WORKS NO MATTER WHAT SPEED YOU GET AND THE CABLE IS ALWAYS GOING OUT!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Huntington Beach, CA
The service is so so. The cable and internet will randomly stop working. The internet is kind of slow. I don't think it's the worst, but it could be improved upon.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?