BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had Time Warner for a while now The service is horrible. I don't know how many times my internet or TV will go out. I have this problem so many times I have lost count.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
If I could change providers I would. They have terrible services especially when it comes to cable. They have a monopoly on my town and it stinks. Their way of keeping people is to give a free movie. I am
Considering cancelling my cable.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Most of the time the internet works fine. Time Warner is pretty good but compared to other countries its pretty expensive compared to what you get, the speed and everything.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
Time Warner is the epitome of average. Their customer service is average, their internet capabilities are average and their TV packages are average. I use it because my apartment complex forces me to. Thankfully they are decently priced.
Danielle A.
Willard, OH
The cable service provided is stable unlike satellite. I love that you can reach customer service via chat on their webpage and even schedule a call to avoid waiting on hold.
Kendra C.
Wilmington, NC
I love TWC. Their customer service is great and friendly. I have all the channels I like and the fastest internet for under $100. I have no complaints. I will always use TWC.
Brittney j.
I do like time warner, But I personally had a lot of problems with there modems. The great part though is they always fix as soon as they can & credit you for the time your service is out.
They also have super nice customer service reps!
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I tried this when I first moved, and I was not impressed. Customer service is terrible, and really aren't helpful. The service cuts out and goes down a lot in bad weather, but also for no reason at all. I would not recommend this service.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME
Picture goes out frequently in bad weather, constantly raising the rates for no reason. Only positive is no contract.
There is no competition in the area so I have to use them
Melanie C.
Gastonia , NC
I have internet with time warner and it's greats when it's working. You can expect an outage at least once a week. But I've never had a bad experience with consumer service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?