BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Sucks. I wish we never even knew about the horrors of this awful company. Their workers are clueless.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
I am not a fan of time warner cable. The rentals of all the equipment seems very nickle and diming. My cable always freezes and my dvr box is beyond slow! They were the only provider available in my area unfortunately.
Haley W.
Time Warner is so spotty. Our internet would act up and then get "fixed" and mess up as soon as they left. They always suggested when buy a more expensive "better" plan.
Samm T.
It's okay. Sometimes it's slow or cuts out. But usually when we call they fix the issue pretty fast
Barbara J.
Not a fan of time warner. They cost to much, they cost too much and did I mention, they cost too much.
Darcie R.
Mercedes, TX
Time warner is ok, i am just tired of watching repeated shows from older times. I wished they had new movies also it is expensive.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
Cable in my apartment is required. We have to pay their cable fee...then pay extra for cable, so our experience has not been the greatest. The only reason we have to pay more is because we wanted additional channels, but this includes the basic cable we are already paying for through our apartment complex! Double paying for cable doesn't make sense.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
They're a little pricey but we have a wide variety of channels and we never have issues with them. We have a variety of cable companies around us so we choose Time Warner Cable for their great customer service.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Your Road Runner is amazing. Simply the best WiFi available. However I gave you a three because your customer service is hideous and I think your prices are a tad too high.
Jessica M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Time warner cable is very pricey but besides that they are a decent service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?