BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Catherine C.
I feel like cable is just getting to expensive, although I have had minimal trouble with connection issues and my equipment has never broken down. just lower the cost please!
Brittany J.
Richmond, KY
I am not a fan of TWC and only continue to use it because there are no other providers in my area. Our internet often stops working and we barely have signal even in our home.
Brittney j.
I do like time warner, But I personally had a lot of problems with there modems. The great part though is they always fix as soon as they can & credit you for the time your service is out.
They also have super nice customer service reps!
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Service is horrible with TWC. My internet is always out and the price is so high. I try to remove my landline to make my price lower but it goes higher and I never use my phone
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
We are aggravated with TWC.....they raise your rates without you knowing....we called them the other day and Erica got the billed lowered all we have is internet with them....
Angelica P.
Asheboro, NC
I love Time Warner Cable. When my wifi and TV were messed up the came the day after I called. (I called at night) and they did a great job giving us new cables and everything.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
If I could change providers I would. They have terrible services especially when it comes to cable. They have a monopoly on my town and it stinks. Their way of keeping people is to give a free movie. I am
Considering cancelling my cable.
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
I didn't buy the cable it just comes with the rental agreement. But its nice, better than basic TV. You get to watch sports and movies and some shows so that's just fine by me
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
The service is typically good and the prices are reasonable when you first sign up. You have to watch it though bc once that year contract is up- they SKYROCKET your prices.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had Time Warner for a while now The service is horrible. I don't know how many times my internet or TV will go out. I have this problem so many times I have lost count.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?