BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
april G.
april G.
Fort Thomas, KY
We made the mistake of switching to Cincinnati Bell Fiber Optics and switched back to Time Warner within 3 mos. Time Warner is way faster with our internet as well.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I was somewhat skeptical about time warner, I always used AT&T. I'm very satisfied. I've never had any issues with my cable box or Internet. The price is great too.
Yiselisse P.
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Hasta ahora no he tenido ninguna queja de ellos. Dan un buen servicio, tiene paquetes con muy buenos precios, en cuestion de internet porque cable TV es muy carito.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I know a lot of people don't like this carrier but I have no problem with them. They are very responsive when I call customer service and quick to remedy any issues
Katarina  Q.
Katarina Q.
Wide selection of channels, even in different languages. I have the DVR box so I get to record my favorite shows and watch later, while fast forwarding commercials.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
I love time warner. They are very quick to help fix any problems you might have. I have no real complaints when it comes to them except they are a little expensive.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Leland, NC
The package is over priced for what it is. They basically have a monopoly going I here. The reason I gave it 5 stars is because the reception is great on the cable.
Evie P.
Evie P.
Time warner cable is fine, the Internet is fast and occasionally goes out. I don't have any problems with cable. The customer service is not the best, I have heard.
Adrianne S.
Adrianne S.
This is a great TV provider. As for Internet, it's not that great. Maybe it's just me but my internet constantly has a bad connection. I wish it reached more ground
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Kingston, NY
Our service was choppy and it was a nightmare to cancel when we moved. We ended up being charged for devices we returned because they lost our receipt. NEVER AGAIN.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?