BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Mixed reviews about TWC, but overall not impressed. I've dealt with RCN and Cox in the past and both companies are way better than Time Warner... Only giving 2 stars because I had one guy who was super helpful when coming to our apartment.
Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
The service is getting better. We had some problems when we first signed up with our connection. We ended up buying our own modom and since then our service has much better.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have never had any issues with Time Warner Cable. The only issue I have with them is some of the bundle prices are kinda high. other than that, everything is good and I have never had any major problems. I do recommend Time Warner Cable.
rebecca j.
Knightdale, NC
Time warner cable provides great service. The only issue I have with them is the cost. It is outrageous. Who needs all the premium chanels when it costs you an arm and a leg.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
They actually suck! they now have started with a way of being able to shut your box off if you haven't changed the channel in a couple hours which is aggravating.... and they charge an arm and a leg for service and it freezes all the time
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
Despite having Internet and cable interruptions several times a month due to maintenance issues our Internet is fast and there are lots of things to watch as well as on demand
Vanessa J.
Kent, OH
Time Warner is awful. They're unpredictable and if you have any problems- their customer service is way below par. I'm only using them because there are no other providers in my area.
Kassandra L.
Techie Expert Level 3
There good when they wanna be good but lately they have been giving my mom a problem and over charging and adding charges on! Can't wait till there will be no more time Warner
Kendra C.
Wilmington, NC
I love TWC. Their customer service is great and friendly. I have all the channels I like and the fastest internet for under $100. I have no complaints. I will always use TWC.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
Unfortunately, the only cable company in the area, so not much competition. After the sign-on special, the cost is overpriced. If it wasn't for NBCSN and B1G network for the man of the household, we would get rid of cable all together.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?