BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
egle r.
egle r.
Circle Pines, MN
It's okay. I have had other providers and this isn't better or worse, it is the same quality as other providers, their customer service is better than others though!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Kew Gardens, NY
Horrible service, my internet never works, the channels are always freezing. I could definitely have a different provider for a cheaper price. Customer service is OK
Ben H.
Ben H.
I honestly feel like I would use a different service if I had one offer in my area . they are nowhere near competitively priced and the service is not very reliable.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
We started off paying a lower fee, but, they needed up charging us way more after a year. We haven't had many issues losing service, so, I can't complain about that.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
We just recently started using g time warner, as part of our rental deal. We enjoy it. There are enough Chanel's to keep us happy and the Internet works really well.
Tatiana V.
Tatiana V.
El Paso, TX
Best company been with it for years. It is very reliable in terms of new shows to watch and has very goo movies. It is affordable on what type of package you choose.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
Time Warners customer service is great, when I have a problem they are always friendly and willing to nicely help me. Tgey have a lot of great cgannels and is cheap.
Denna P.
Denna P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love love time warner cable! So many channels to choose from. And it is easy to use my 3 yr old daughter works the remove to watch one put of many cartoons channels.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Techie Expert
Eh. It's okay and does the job. The customer service is terrible but I don't know if there is a better provider out there. My bill increases a lot which is annoying.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?