BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren D.
The cable itself is fine, but the service is absolutely horrible. I really hope there are other options because my family needs to get away from their terrible customer service.
Sandra J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really have much to say on this. I think they generally have a bad reputation. My internet is sometimes a bit bad but I don't think I know enough to know what's to blame.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
azriel c.
Erie, PA
Time warner is a great company they're cable is great especially if you have a dvr box and recording. i enjoy recording my shows and watching them when i cant tune into live tv.
Christina D.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate TWC but as it is only internet provider in my area, i have no choice. i am currently part of the 100 plan, but my download speed is never over 24gbps. it's really terrible and i can't wait for verizon fios to offer services in my area.
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
The prices are ridiculous, and half the time the cable, and internet do not work. Such a waste of money, with horrible customer service. If we had more options we would switch.
Beth  T.
Somerset, KY
Very average! Customer service is awful and Internet is crazy slow some days. It's almost like we share with everyone in our neighborhood. I love that I can record shows when we are gone, but it don't help to record if the channel glitches which happens more than I like. No one pays the same and I find that odd. Get it together TWC!!!
Diana O.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is Great fort the most part if they have excellent service for a good price with no contract. If there is a dispute with you bill they will talk to you and figure out the problem. They also try to keep their customers happy.
Katey W.
Pretty good for the most part. Sometimes there are WiFi issues, but I'm sure there are with all providers. of all the providers I've had service with, time Warner is my favorite.
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I do not like time Warner. The only reason I have them is because where I live they are one of two companies allowed. The Internet stops a lot. And the over the phone service is very poor. They always want to get you in another plan.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?