BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
It's just your basic cable. Not to much to say about them- I've never had a problem with them, which is a good thing. But I have never had to experience their customer service.
Tessa R.
Parkville, MO
There prices are way over priced for the quality of service you receive as well as the customer service they provide! They are constantly changing they channel packages. I wish there were more options to go with for both TV and internet combo!
azriel c.
Erie, PA
Time warner is a great company they're cable is great especially if you have a dvr box and recording. i enjoy recording my shows and watching them when i cant tune into live tv.
Katey W.
Pretty good for the most part. Sometimes there are WiFi issues, but I'm sure there are with all providers. of all the providers I've had service with, time Warner is my favorite.
mary s.
Louisville, KY
This is so-so. I purchased higher speeds but then got rid of the upgrade because there was no difference and the wifi always cuts off even with a good router and clear channel.
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Service is pretty good the package deal we have had a wide selection of the demand channels which are great but the wifi isn't that great wish it could be a little more better .
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Time Warner is one of the better cable companies offered around our area. I wish that they had cheaper rates and the Internet didn't fade in and out. But overall they're great.
Diana O.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is Great fort the most part if they have excellent service for a good price with no contract. If there is a dispute with you bill they will talk to you and figure out the problem. They also try to keep their customers happy.
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?