BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
I love Time Warner. There cable/phone/internet bundle is fast. I have had no problems with the service and the channel lineup choice is exactly what I wanted. Within 24 hours, they had hooked up my cable and internet and the hookup was quick.
Jillian P.
Time warner cable is under-impressive. It is slow. The customer service is bad. Channels go missing. Half the time it doesn't work. If I had a better choice I would go with that!
Isabella M.
Pretty okay cable I like it...yes it is a bit pricey but it good just don't like how everything messed up quick honestly have to call them and they take forever to answer back.
mary s.
Louisville, KY
This is so-so. I purchased higher speeds but then got rid of the upgrade because there was no difference and the wifi always cuts off even with a good router and clear channel.
Blanca G.
Their routers are horrible. They disconnect throughout the day, it drops the signal and customer service nor the technicians can ever fix it. I never receive what I pay for. But I'm stuck with them because I don't have any other choices here.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet service is always an issue. Need to call about every 3 months to have it rest because it stops working. They always want to come in and fix it but it never gets fixed.
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Service is pretty good the package deal we have had a wide selection of the demand channels which are great but the wifi isn't that great wish it could be a little more better .
Clarissa R.
The time warner cable company is a good company. Their internet is pretty amazing. the only fault thing is when the weather is bad. But other than that it's affordable and good.
Tessa R.
Parkville, MO
There prices are way over priced for the quality of service you receive as well as the customer service they provide! They are constantly changing they channel packages. I wish there were more options to go with for both TV and internet combo!
Sandra J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really have much to say on this. I think they generally have a bad reputation. My internet is sometimes a bit bad but I don't think I know enough to know what's to blame.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?