BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Mixed reviews about TWC, but overall not impressed. I've dealt with RCN and Cox in the past and both companies are way better than Time Warner... Only giving 2 stars because I had one guy who was super helpful when coming to our apartment.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Techie Expert
My internet and cable goes through time warner cable and I don't really care for their services. They make it hard to communicate and they don't really solve my problems well.
Victoria H.
The only reason I have time warner is because they're the only ones that provide service in my area. Other than that, their internet, cable and landlines sometimes don't work.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Service is horrible with TWC. My internet is always out and the price is so high. I try to remove my landline to make my price lower but it goes higher and I never use my phone
Lindsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I am not particularly fond of Time Warner Cable, but I guess thats what you get when you essentially don't have an option in your cable provider. Their customer service not very good and their technology is lagging behind the competition.
Melanie C.
Gastonia , NC
I have internet with time warner and it's greats when it's working. You can expect an outage at least once a week. But I've never had a bad experience with consumer service.
rebecca j.
Knightdale, NC
Time warner cable provides great service. The only issue I have with them is the cost. It is outrageous. Who needs all the premium chanels when it costs you an arm and a leg.
Angelica P.
Asheboro, NC
I love Time Warner Cable. When my wifi and TV were messed up the came the day after I called. (I called at night) and they did a great job giving us new cables and everything.
Alissa C.
Chittenango, NY
Not a fan at all. Consistently raise prices with out notifying. Internet is slow, even though we pay for the high speed. Very dissatisfied and would not recommend to others.
Christen S.
Mooresville, NC
We had to switch from another company because our speeds were miserable. We have had no issues with TWC! The Internet is fast and we constantly have multiple devices connected. They were really accommodating with the install as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?