BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
Unfortunately for me, TWC is pretty much the only option we have in our small rural area. Speed is great when it works right, but I have had issues more than once. It is overpriced in my opinion. I don't pay for cable or phone, yet I pay almost $60/mo. just for internet. Crazy if you ask me!
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Sometimes the service at Time Warner is not good. There prices seem to rise every time I get a bill from them. The service overall is ok.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of TWC. For starters, they're overpriced. I ended up canceling my cable because it got to where I could barely afford it. In addition, my internet goes out from time to time. Shouldn't be happening!
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Kate M.
I enjoy the new set up on On Demand but most of the times I can never play the movies or TV shows I would like to watch which is frustrating especially since my parents pay for this service.
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Jaheim W.
Love Time Warner. They always have discounts or promotions going on. But you got to watch your bill. Sometimes they will higher your bill without knowing.
Dina  M.
My only problem with TWC is sometimes my cable viewing becomes very pixelated. However overall I am happy with all my triple play services.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?