BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Columbus, OH
Way over priced for gaming internet. Customer service is mediocre at best. Even tho i pay for the fastest gaming internet it still freezes and lags when only using a couple devices at once. Only good thing is the ease of paying the bill and options for paying online over the phone or in store. I wish we could get wow way but its not in my area unfortunately so I'm stuff with time warner :(
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
We have been with Time Warner for about 3 months and are already wanting to switch. The Internet connection is terrible and our remote reception is awful. There a "special spot" in which you have to be in for the remote to work. We thought Frontier was bad but apparently it wasn't! However their customer service has been great so far. Thumbs up for that as it is hard to come by these days!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
Literal garbage. I don't know what I'm even paying $75 a month for. And they own the entire market so you can't get anyone BUT them. I just have Internet and it's $75 a freaking month! and that's the promo price! 75% of the time it is out and they just send techs out over and over again who fix it for 12 hours before it goes out again. If you can get Comcast, DO IT! I miss Comcast so much.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I like their customer service team, most of them have been very nice. They're not too expensive compared to other companies. One thing I don't like are the outages. Another thing I don't like is if you are late on a payment(I switched credit cards and forgot to give them my new card number) they don't let you use any form of card for 6 months! But other than those 2 things I do recommend!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Mooresville, NC
I just switched my internet and phone to TWC after being with Windstream for a couple of years. I needed a more reliable service without Internet disconnection and TWC provided me with quadruple the speed at the same cost I was paying with the other company Obviously I like to have more for the same amount of money . So far in the last two months I haven't had any issues with my serviceS.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Before moving out of my moms house we always had time warner cable and had no problems with it. One thing was the wifi how it would turn off and on several times but the company offered the new box since there was a new design. So when I moved into my husbands house and his parents including his siblings (we're both young) they have time warner cable too and never have we had a complaint
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH
Ever since starting service with TWC, I have experienced a lot of issues. I have had to return my cable boxes in exchange for another one multiple times, and I would always receive an attitude from the employees also from when I need to call customer service when my ON Demand feature is not working or if my internet is not working. TWC, please check out your employees before hiring them.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Worst internet and cable provider I've ever had. I can't wait for Google fiber to hit my area. The technicians take the easy way out of fixing a problem and compromise service quality. Our internet gets really slow at peak hours in spite of us paying a premium fee. I'm interested to see if they'll scramble for support and lower prices a bit as more and more options open up in my region.

Brandon m.
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Customer support service is horrible and rude and takes forever to reach someone even after they advertised they fixed the on hold or wait issue. The quality of the product could be better. The price for the product is to high for a low quality product. The service packages could be better and more choices. Internet is slow or lags and not enough wifi spots as stated in advertisements.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I had Time Warner Cable in Houston until it was bought by Comcast. I noticed a decrease in good service when it became Comcast but honestly every cable company has outages at some point so I cannot really compare to others. I do know that our cable and Internet went down more often than I'd prefer and it was rather difficult to get it back up and running by talking to people in India.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?