BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Aubrey Z.
Aubrey Z.
Alexandria, KY
Time Warner is a great cable service! However, sometimes their changes aggravate me because it makes it difficult to navigate when the program is constantly changing.
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
It is the only cable provider in our area. Constantly down and we cannot get cable. They take forever to correct problems and seem to be slow to answer any questions.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH
Service sucks. We waited 2 months after calling them to hook up our cable and Internet. They are very rude. Prices suck. I wouldn't want anyone to use their services.
Sherri t.
Sherri t.
Yuma, AZ
Time Warner Cable has the worst customer service, is ridiculously expensive a d forces you to buy channels you will never watch I. Order to get the channels you want.
Leandra R.
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
Great deal at the beginning....very affordable but unfortunately once your year is up. The price goes up as well. Ba sic cable is a luxury....but it's needed now days
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
We have time warner Internet. It works well enough for the price. It is inexpensive. But we have to turn off the modem regular and reboot it because we loose service.
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC
There are many hidden fees or deals that fly by however it's rare that the cable goes off. You don't get as many channels as you used to for the price you pay though.
Vee Y.
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
Pretty good. Few complaints over last 8 years I've had them. They do work with u pretty good and care so that's a plus! I'm gonna keep them and my bill never changes!
Jenny June V.
Jenny June V.
Los Angeles, CA
Just blah. Also worst customer service on the planet or at least Oregon and California is bc I've had them while living in both states And the experience just sucked.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?