BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chrissy C.
I like time warner cable because the speed is great however I do not like the prices an the fact that only 5 devices can be on the service at one time because my family is big.
Cecilia P.
Saint Augustine, FL
I live in a small town and this is the only provider we have unless we go with dish. Not many options. I've lived here for 6 years and I've not had that many problems with them.
Isabella M.
Pretty okay cable I like it...yes it is a bit pricey but it good just don't like how everything messed up quick honestly have to call them and they take forever to answer back.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
I love time warner cable. In my opinion they are one of the best cable providers. I don't have any negative experiences with they its all good vibes. I think that it's affordable and I would recommend this to anyone who loves watching tv.
Tessa R.
Parkville, MO
There prices are way over priced for the quality of service you receive as well as the customer service they provide! They are constantly changing they channel packages. I wish there were more options to go with for both TV and internet combo!
It's a very good customer service! I like it, but sown times it messes up with our bills and charges us for no reason. But other than that I love the great work they do for us.
Kelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like TimeWarner internet however their customer service is lacking.

When service is interrupted their representatives can not be reached and the never share via email, social or otherwise exactly what is going on and a time of restoration.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
It's just your basic cable. Not to much to say about them- I've never had a problem with them, which is a good thing. But I have never had to experience their customer service.
Blanca G.
Their routers are horrible. They disconnect throughout the day, it drops the signal and customer service nor the technicians can ever fix it. I never receive what I pay for. But I'm stuck with them because I don't have any other choices here.
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?