BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Tori G.
Independence, OH
I like time warner a lot affordable and the guy that installed my cable was awesome he told me everything he was doing and told me how to fix a problem and to call him directly
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner is becoming very pricey even for just basic services. I hate that they offer upgrades but do not let you know about the extra fees that can occur. Service is not bad though and have never had a problem with their customer service
Mariam E.
Wouldn't really recommend it. I've always had problems with them, usually regarding internet connection, and their customer service isn't that great. I would use another provider if could, but this is what is provided by my apartment complex.
Marisela G.
This company is great but with the recent changes they have done we have had quite a few problems. It's kind of pricey bi think they should give loyal customers better pricing.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Isabella M.
Pretty okay cable I like it...yes it is a bit pricey but it good just don't like how everything messed up quick honestly have to call them and they take forever to answer back.
Sarah E.
Service itself is good just watch your bill. They have upped my internet without warning and for no reason. I've made no changes and no moving. Pretty crooked big company in my opinion.
Gabrielle E.
TWC isn't the best service there is, but happens to be the only one around here. We do have monthly problems regarding the company, but we can't really complain because cable is cable, and some people aren't lucky enough to be able to have that,
cassandra c.
I love my high speed internet, it's the fastest I have yet to encounter, I always recommend them to friends and family and anyone who comes over and tellse how great my WiFi is.
Beth  T.
Somerset, KY
Very average! Customer service is awful and Internet is crazy slow some days. It's almost like we share with everyone in our neighborhood. I love that I can record shows when we are gone, but it don't help to record if the channel glitches which happens more than I like. No one pays the same and I find that odd. Get it together TWC!!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?