BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily B.
Louisville, KY
I used to have Time Warner for cable and ended up switching because of the lack of customer service. I had numerous problems and little was done to fix it.
Christina B.
Though their rates are better than directTV, their overall Internet/TV quality is much worse than them. I would definitely switch to direct TV if I could.
Kristin A.
Portsmouth, OH
They charge entirely too much for their service and the customer service is terrible! They give you their "introductory" offer then try to raise the cost!
Amelia B.
Don't like it and I want to switch to direct tv, there is never anything good on and the on demand movie selection sucks! It's slow and not worth the money
Brieanna V.
Dayton, OH
I am switching from time warner cable to direct tv. they have over charged me and did not even have a certified guy come in a hook everything up! Dislike!
Genelle S.
Time warner is great, but expensive! Although I don't mind paying for their services, especially Internet, because it is the fastest provider I have used!
odalys m.
I really enjoy using this cable network but my only issue is that some channels dont work but then again im guessing it all depends on what package you got
Dorothy C.
Arcadia, CA
Kinda meh, too lazy to switch/look around for other options. I also don't watch TV that much anymore since Netflix and Hulu, so cable is kinda just there.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Great company with many great offers. Like that I dint have a contract and that I can make changes to y service at any time. great affordable and reliable.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast when it does. However, it cuts in and out a lot, and their customer service hasn't been the best.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?