BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Service is pretty good the package deal we have had a wide selection of the demand channels which are great but the wifi isn't that great wish it could be a little more better .
Erika R.
Louisville, KY
I have a lot of problems with my cable resulting into not watching it that much. My cable and Internet are always going out and it takes a few days for a technician to come out.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
We've been customers of Time Warner Cable for years. Their service is good if you are lucky, which we are right now. But if you have a problem, God help you, because they are slow to resolve and you really have to be an advocate for yourself.
Tori G.
Independence, OH
I like time warner a lot affordable and the guy that installed my cable was awesome he told me everything he was doing and told me how to fix a problem and to call him directly
Blanca G.
Their routers are horrible. They disconnect throughout the day, it drops the signal and customer service nor the technicians can ever fix it. I never receive what I pay for. But I'm stuck with them because I don't have any other choices here.
Mariam E.
Wouldn't really recommend it. I've always had problems with them, usually regarding internet connection, and their customer service isn't that great. I would use another provider if could, but this is what is provided by my apartment complex.
Beth  T.
Somerset, KY
Very average! Customer service is awful and Internet is crazy slow some days. It's almost like we share with everyone in our neighborhood. I love that I can record shows when we are gone, but it don't help to record if the channel glitches which happens more than I like. No one pays the same and I find that odd. Get it together TWC!!!
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Kelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like TimeWarner internet however their customer service is lacking.

When service is interrupted their representatives can not be reached and the never share via email, social or otherwise exactly what is going on and a time of restoration.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?