BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Adriana M.
They offer standard services and are constantly trying to raise the price without telling you. If I had another option I would choose a different provider for cable in my area.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is fast some days and other days it just slows down.The wireless internet signal is lost and you have to reset the whole connection to acquired the fast connection.
cassandra c.
I love my high speed internet, it's the fastest I have yet to encounter, I always recommend them to friends and family and anyone who comes over and tellse how great my WiFi is.
Diana O.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is Great fort the most part if they have excellent service for a good price with no contract. If there is a dispute with you bill they will talk to you and figure out the problem. They also try to keep their customers happy.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Time Warner is one of the better cable companies offered around our area. I wish that they had cheaper rates and the Internet didn't fade in and out. But overall they're great.
Bianca R.
Love the programming I have with time warner cable.
Their services are completely reliable even in adverse weather that's why I have cable, Internet, and phone service with them
Tori G.
Independence, OH
I like time warner a lot affordable and the guy that installed my cable was awesome he told me everything he was doing and told me how to fix a problem and to call him directly
Erika R.
Louisville, KY
I have a lot of problems with my cable resulting into not watching it that much. My cable and Internet are always going out and it takes a few days for a technician to come out.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?