BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ella T.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
Best option in my area but I am not sastified with my service. My wifi is fairly slow andI personally feel like I am over paying for an inferior product.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Berkeley , CA
Reliable and lots of options. I'm not quite sure what to say about a cable package, but I guess me not having complaints is a compliment in and of itself
Monique C.
Monique C.
San Bernardino, CA
I only use time warner for my internet and I love it I have had no problems with the speed or service.i would recommend this to all my friends and family
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Excellent service but their wifi is pretty slow and is always going out which isn't that great if you're a college student and you're doing an assignment
Yalda N.
Yalda N.
San Diego , CA
Time warner cable is so easy and a really nice company I've been with them for almost 10 years now reasonable price and the internet is super duper fast!
Yan L.
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert
Horrible service. Use it only because we have no other options. The price is high and speed is really slow. Not to mention the outage happens frequently.
Lorynn W.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Versailles, KY
I do not like time warner cable , the internet service is terrible the cable channels are not the best and it just isn't a good cable company all around.
kelsee  c.
kelsee c.
Vidor, TX
Great bundle prices. I use for internet, cable and phone. Never has problems going in and out of service like some other providers I've used in the past.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Belton, TX
Pretty good, okay price points and the wifi is cheap, and runs fast. Customer service is the best. Time warner is affordable. Meets my high expectations.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?