BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mischelle C.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC
We only have them for Internet now and that is because there service was not good. We only have them for Internet because our neighborhood doesn't have any other choices.
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
San Juan, TX
It has days where it completely sucks. The internet goes out oo much and the cable, some channels just decide not to work. Its good, but it could be way better improved.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Time Warner is so spotty. Our internet would act up and then get "fixed" and mess up as soon as they left. They always suggested when buy a more expensive "better" plan.
Lauren b.
Lauren b.
Greenville, TX
Look I've always been satisfied with time warner. Anytime I've had an issue they get it resolved quickly. They always look for my cheapest option when I call. I love it.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
bloomington, CA
Techie Expert
Its okay I cant complain, they raised the rate and did not tell anyone just by a letter. but its okay I cant accept.. The other side its my internet I like it. its good.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Binghamton, NY
Expensive. Always tacking on hidden fees. Rude customer service. Cable is way too expensive to even consider. If this wasn't my only option, I wouldn't use them. Period.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Salem, OH
Average quality cable channels. Below average customer service. Difficult to get through to representative and remedy issues. Unfortunately the only provider in my area.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Time Warner is unbeatable in our area when it comes to internet speed... but accomplishing anything with them is a nightmare. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ruffin, NC
Cable is good especially when you live in the country! The wifi is paired good with it. There are a lot of channels to choose from which is awesome when nothing is on TV
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Round Rock, TX
Have had several issues with the speed of the Internet. Customer service is great and felt like they have done their best to correct but still have issues every so often
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?