BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sabra B.
Sabra B.
Shepherdsville, KY
We continue doing business with TWC because they are the only option in our area. Customer service is horrible and prices continue to increase due to lack of competition.
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
Cable works fine. The installer was extremely friendly and I was beyond impressed with his customer service. Our internet speed keeps up with all of our technology needs.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Medley, FL
I like it meets my expectations , is what I need and even use it
in a matter of price I think it is fine for what it offers. service is good even have not filed complaint
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
Renee H.
Renee H.
Mechanicville, NY
Horrible customer service and horrible internet service. I have had them come out multiple times to fix service randomly dropping and they can never seem to get it right.
Veronika T.
Veronika T.
Portsmouth, NH
Decent choices but pricing packages are not flexible enough, online usage is not very intuitive for first time users. Just another cable company with monopoly in our area
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Laura N.
Laura N.
Terrible customer service. The bill changes in cost from month to month despite nothing changing as far as service. They have a monopoly in my area and do what they want.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
I hate Time Warner. It's over priced and the service sucks. The Internet is slow. Customer service is terrible. But when it comes to paying your bill they will harass you
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?