BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittney S.
I barely have wifi most of the time. The cable goes in and out all the time and when I do have wifi the signal is so weak that more than 2 people on it will disable it. Terrible.
Brittany D.
green bay, WI
I love that the speed that we need for our multiple devices is affordable. The only downside to time warner is their tier one technical support doesn't seem to really know what they're doing and you have to call multiple times to get it fixed.
Kiana G.
Love how fast the internet goes even during bad weather. I don't really like a lot of cable companies but you get to watch all your favorite shows and movies plus it's affordable.
Jean K.
I had a little difficulty with setting up my service, but once I called them, they immediately had a technician out to figure out the problem. Paying bills online is also a plus.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I have only had time warner for a few months. They have been there for all the questions we have had. They are pretty reliable in price as well! Defiantly recommend for new buyers.
krista k.
Other than a few wonky billing issues over the last few years I have been very satisfied with my internet service from time warner cable, and it is very affordable. Do recommend!
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ
I absolutely love my Time Warner Cable. It has so many options to choose from. Customer service typically fixes any issues right away. One con is that cable bills tend to be on the pricey side. I definitely recommend cable over fits to others.
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Their is not many options where I am from so we really don't have much of a choice when it comes to Internet and cable options. It can be pricey at times but still decent service.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
It's great service but their customer service is horrible they give you the run around and they don't know what they are doing and who to transfer you to if you have a question. They do not help please the customers and go beyond to help.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?