BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Salem, OH
Average quality cable channels. Below average customer service. Difficult to get through to representative and remedy issues. Unfortunately the only provider in my area.
Tara S.
Tara S.
I wish i had better things to say. I've had my modem changed 6 times in as many months-no discount either. Customer Service is excellent, cable and wi-fi service is not.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ruffin, NC
Cable is good especially when you live in the country! The wifi is paired good with it. There are a lot of channels to choose from which is awesome when nothing is on TV
Baylee K.
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
Cable with them great, but internet is not the best. Don't even use the home phone, but it was cheaper to get all 3 in a bundle. Do like the security system they offer.
LaTonya H.
LaTonya H.
Time Warner Cable is okay. Not available everywhere but I do enjoy the service. My favorite service is the mobile app that allows you to watch TV on your mobile device.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has gotten better over the years as it has lost much of its monopoly in my area. But they still have poor service from time to time with unexplained outages
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I love this cable company.it meets all of my standards of cable itself.never experienced costumer service with this company.affordable price at a movie theater quality.
kara P.
kara P.
Syracuse, NY
They have disappointed me many times. The internet keeps going out and the company talks about how they cant do anything or try to up charge me for more internet usage.
Terra P.
Terra P.
Terrible service. They wanted to charge me now Money to drop down to just internet service than to have internet and basic cable. Wish I had other options where I live.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
So far so good, they came and installed everything in the living room and our room and the boys room. The internet is so much faster than the other company we had used.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?