BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I Am not a fan. The internet is slow and does not work in my bedroom. The prices increase dramatically a few times a year. The cable service is pixely at least a few times a week. I only use them because it is the only provider where i live.
Kasey C.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner has one of the best cable services around. My only issue has been with the equipment - if you don't switch it out every couple of months you deal with numerous issues!
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
We have internet and cable through Time Warner. I have been pleased with the overall performance. Internet is sufficient for social media, email, and browsing. Cable seem to say on during sever weather unlike satellite. Price is reasonable.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
They provide exceptional customer service and lots and lots of channels. I love that they sometimes give you credits on your bill as a reward. To me they are the best cable provider.
Danielle H.
Baldwinsville, NY
Very dissatisfied with their service. Their customer service is lacking and so is their service. Its a shame it is the least priced in my area by a lot. Only use internet as other services always go up. I would not recommend them to others.
krista k.
Other than a few wonky billing issues over the last few years I have been very satisfied with my internet service from time warner cable, and it is very affordable. Do recommend!
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
They're okay not the best and not the worst just kind of in the middle the only thing I don't like is that the menu and everything looks kind of old they should really update that
GRETCHEN S.
Dallas, TX
Before TWC I used another carrier who I won't name. HATED THEM. By contrast, TWC has been great about service, whether love the phone or in person. Their specialists are on-time, courteous, helpful, and willing to stay until the job is done.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I have only had time warner for a few months. They have been there for all the questions we have had. They are pretty reliable in price as well! Defiantly recommend for new buyers.
Amanda D.
Dansville, NY
Price is okay. Customer service is a nightmare and service can sometimes be spotty. I wish there were better options in my area because I am sure they are not the best out there.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?