BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Marina F.
Louisville , KY
Their is not many options where I am from so we really don't have much of a choice when it comes to Internet and cable options. It can be pricey at times but still decent service.
Meliza S.
I would recommend them the quality of their service is great. The pricing on their packages is pretty much up to par for what they offer and they don't aways meet my expectations.
Heather M.
Summerville, SC
The service itself is great. Speeds are as promised and no data cap which is nice since we watch a lot of netflix. Pricing is outrageous though. Time warner price gouges loyal customers. They charge $30 less a month for new customers for the same service and would rather lose a customer than extend promotional pricing to long time customers.
Kristine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I Am not a fan. The internet is slow and does not work in my bedroom. The prices increase dramatically a few times a year. The cable service is pixely at least a few times a week. I only use them because it is the only provider where i live.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had issues with this provider my box freezes up at times and it has stopped what we are watching to do updates. Now they are charging just to put basic cable in other rooms because now every has to be digital not happy about that at all
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
We have internet and cable through Time Warner. I have been pleased with the overall performance. Internet is sufficient for social media, email, and browsing. Cable seem to say on during sever weather unlike satellite. Price is reasonable.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
They provide exceptional customer service and lots and lots of channels. I love that they sometimes give you credits on your bill as a reward. To me they are the best cable provider.
krista k.
Other than a few wonky billing issues over the last few years I have been very satisfied with my internet service from time warner cable, and it is very affordable. Do recommend!
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
They're okay not the best and not the worst just kind of in the middle the only thing I don't like is that the menu and everything looks kind of old they should really update that
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?