BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had problems with billing the past. They never tell you what your paying for and when they make a mistake it take forever and a day for them to correct it and reimburse you.
Kasey C.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner has one of the best cable services around. My only issue has been with the equipment - if you don't switch it out every couple of months you deal with numerous issues!
Lauren C.
Louisville , KY
We do not like it. Our internet randomly goes out, our router doesn't extend very far throughout our house. I do not get wifi in my bedroom and our router is literally down the hall.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Allie K.
Time Warner Cable has really disappointed me. My cable works perfectly fine, but my internet is a different story. Time Warner's customer service is nice when I call them, but they say they are going to do something to help me, and the don't.
Gennie H.
Fairport, NY
Service is usually pretty good, occasionally we'll get outages, but they usually make up for it with On Demand credits. Prices could be better, but they're on par with the competition.
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
TWC gives great support when things get wonky. TWC has a great number of channels to watch and choose from. Their DVR package is great as well. Internet is also fast and reliable.
Kristine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I Am not a fan. The internet is slow and does not work in my bedroom. The prices increase dramatically a few times a year. The cable service is pixely at least a few times a week. I only use them because it is the only provider where i live.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?