BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Allison S.
Sinton, TX
Pretty fast internet. Cable is great, too, however I do wish there were more options to choose from. Do have some periods where internet is harder to connect to than other times.
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Maria G.
Their internet and cable services are ok and its very pricey but its only internet and cable company near my area. customer service can be a pain sometimes very rude and impatient
Brittney S.
I barely have wifi most of the time. The cable goes in and out all the time and when I do have wifi the signal is so weak that more than 2 people on it will disable it. Terrible.
Allie K.
Time Warner Cable has really disappointed me. My cable works perfectly fine, but my internet is a different story. Time Warner's customer service is nice when I call them, but they say they are going to do something to help me, and the don't.
Amy C.
Kind of pricey but great speed internet. I had cable and it was great but I decided to cancel and just keep the internet because we hardly watch t.v. Usually we just watch Netflix.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
The quality is great, when it works. We are promised speeds that we aren't getting and it's pretty disappointing. Also, we see people getting awesome promo rates, while we as 10+ year customers get overcharged. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Good service just high priced .. Cable shouldn't cost as much as it does. They need cut the cost down. Customer service is ok depending on the person u talk to. I would recommend
Rhea B.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Not really impressed with the price of cable. TWC seems to up their pricing consistently. We have had many problems with our internet, but they are the only provider in our area.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?