BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Time Warner is unbeatable in our area when it comes to internet speed... but accomplishing anything with them is a nightmare. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband ordered this service which I think is affordable compared to other internet providers. I stream a lot on Hulu and spend a lot of time at home on the internet.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fairfield, OH
Tbh it's just time warner cable. At first I didn't like it but know I'm okay with it. And you can watch free movies and other stuff. It just depends on what you pay for.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Round Rock, TX
Have had several issues with the speed of the Internet. Customer service is great and felt like they have done their best to correct but still have issues every so often
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Salem, OH
Average quality cable channels. Below average customer service. Difficult to get through to representative and remedy issues. Unfortunately the only provider in my area.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
Time Warner is an average cable company, just like all the rest. Their customer service is good but they're a monopoly in this area, which is why I switched to Direct TV
Alizeh S.
Alizeh S.
There's some channels I wish they had but overall they're a good company and they get the job done. Nothing extravagant but not bad. Customer service is pretty good too.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Not a giant fan of TWC. Currently looking into DirectTV for their cable services. Internet seems to be fine but there are always hidden fees with all of the cable bills.
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
I love my service! They now let you record up to six shows at once which is very convenient. The price is very reasonable and includes cable(DVR) internet and home phone
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?