BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mischelle C.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC
We only have them for Internet now and that is because there service was not good. We only have them for Internet because our neighborhood doesn't have any other choices.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
San Juan, TX
It has days where it completely sucks. The internet goes out oo much and the cable, some channels just decide not to work. Its good, but it could be way better improved.
Alizeh S.
Alizeh S.
There's some channels I wish they had but overall they're a good company and they get the job done. Nothing extravagant but not bad. Customer service is pretty good too.
Lauren b.
Lauren b.
Greenville, TX
Look I've always been satisfied with time warner. Anytime I've had an issue they get it resolved quickly. They always look for my cheapest option when I call. I love it.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner cable is the best the internet it works fine. I really don't get problems with it.when I have problems with it it's easy to fix but other than that it's fine
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Binghamton, NY
Expensive. Always tacking on hidden fees. Rude customer service. Cable is way too expensive to even consider. If this wasn't my only option, I wouldn't use them. Period.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fairfield, OH
Tbh it's just time warner cable. At first I didn't like it but know I'm okay with it. And you can watch free movies and other stuff. It just depends on what you pay for.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Time Warner is unbeatable in our area when it comes to internet speed... but accomplishing anything with them is a nightmare. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?