BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
Only cable service offered in my area. I feel like they are ridiculously high. They only offer promotions to new customers and then treat current, long standing customers like crap. I wish more TV stations would reach out through Internet tv.
Maria G.
Their internet and cable services are ok and its very pricey but its only internet and cable company near my area. customer service can be a pain sometimes very rude and impatient
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Jean K.
I had a little difficulty with setting up my service, but once I called them, they immediately had a technician out to figure out the problem. Paying bills online is also a plus.
Janessa K.
Charlotte, NC
If I had another choice and internet service I would use them. Everytime it rains my internet goes out. And their prices are so expensive. I can't wait to have another option soon
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
TWC gives great support when things get wonky. TWC has a great number of channels to watch and choose from. Their DVR package is great as well. Internet is also fast and reliable.
Brittney S.
I barely have wifi most of the time. The cable goes in and out all the time and when I do have wifi the signal is so weak that more than 2 people on it will disable it. Terrible.
Brittany D.
green bay, WI
I love that the speed that we need for our multiple devices is affordable. The only downside to time warner is their tier one technical support doesn't seem to really know what they're doing and you have to call multiple times to get it fixed.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had problems with billing the past. They never tell you what your paying for and when they make a mistake it take forever and a day for them to correct it and reimburse you.
Rachel N.
I hate Time Warner, but they are to only providers in my area. I have even gone to the extent to ONLY use their services, none of their products. If you do not have a TiVo, or your own DVR YOU ARE HANDING $20 a month just to rent their products!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?