BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
It's cable. It came with my lease. There's really nothing to complain about since I don't really have control over the selections and there no options to change to. Also. Walking Dead.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolutely amazing service! My family has had an active account got 9 years now. No complaints here. Great internet service along with awesome cable and on demand!! Great prices.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
This company is great when it comes to cable. I love their channels and how I can research shows and even record them. The internet is okay. I think their deals are never fully accurate. I would recommend their cable, but not their internet.
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
TWC gives great support when things get wonky. TWC has a great number of channels to watch and choose from. Their DVR package is great as well. Internet is also fast and reliable.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC
Worst customer service, worst pricing and worst response to any problems. We only use them for Internet because they have a monopoly. If Google Fiber were here, we'd switch today.
Kasey C.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner has one of the best cable services around. My only issue has been with the equipment - if you don't switch it out every couple of months you deal with numerous issues!
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
Only cable service offered in my area. I feel like they are ridiculously high. They only offer promotions to new customers and then treat current, long standing customers like crap. I wish more TV stations would reach out through Internet tv.
Brittany D.
green bay, WI
I love that the speed that we need for our multiple devices is affordable. The only downside to time warner is their tier one technical support doesn't seem to really know what they're doing and you have to call multiple times to get it fixed.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
We do not like it. Our internet randomly goes out, our router doesn't extend very far throughout our house. I do not get wifi in my bedroom and our router is literally down the hall.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?